CD1, TTC # 1, early 30s.....

leasap

Reaction score
Hi i had my af today and how upsetting is that when she comes another month out but another month to look forward to :flower:

On CD 1 today and this month im going to temp in morning, also 150mg of clomid and going to try soft cups :thumbup:

This is my 3rd month of a natural AF after years of not having them, so pleased there is some progress of my cycles coming back, but been TTC for over 2years now!!!

Anyone want to buddy let me know :thumbup:

best of luck with TTC this month! i am still just getting AF back because im nursing, and nothing is really regular yet...but DH and I have been NTNP since we got the go-ahead to DTD at 6 weeks PP. i had an "AF" if you can call it that, last week from 13-17 January, but its very different from what my AF used to be before labour, so im not too sure if thats really what it is or if im even fertile yet. technically im counting myself CD8, but who knows how long of a cycle it is.

anyway, hope that you have the best of luck in your TTC journey! im always up for a chat if you need someone to talk baby shop to! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->