CD1...who is with me?

luvmydoggies

Reaction score
Hi Lovely ladies-
the witch got me this morning.:cry::cry: I'm on CD1....anyone want to have a buddy?

Sorry to hear the AF :witch: got you :hugs:

Well I'm CD7 but I'll be here with you to keep you company if that's ok :)

Loads of :dust: to all :dust:

Me too luvmydoggies,I will ride it out with you and hopefully we can keep each other sane :hugs:Am 4dpo ,:hugs:

meeeeee.......... i'm on stinky horrible cd1 too... v painful grrr

i've just started charting though so am weirdly enjoying that - have to try not to log straight onto ff in the morning at work to enter my temp :blush:

I'm likely to be joining you ladies tomorrow, got the cramps and feeling a bit over emotional whilst eating chocolate! The good news is I needed to extend my cycle so I can ov a bit later in the month as my SO works offshore and I needed to sync our cycles, fingers crossed it seems to have worked.

This was my first proper TTC cycle, and my first time charting, and thanks to this forum I've learned loads, though it's been a bit overwhelming at times with info overload.

So bring on the next month!

got the cramps and feeling a bit over emotional whilst eating chocolate!

aarrg i have such a craving for chocolate - usually there's loads - but our cupboards are bare

:brat:

I ALWAYS have a selection in the house, and since I've come off BCP it's no longer considered a luxury item! :haha:

*note to self: add lots of medicinal chocolate to this wks shopping along with extra EPO*

:haha:

I wasn't even thinking about chocolate until you ladies mentioned it....now I can't get it off my mind....THANKS A LOT!!!

Therapeutic chocolate whilst watching Supersize vs Superskinny and munching on a creme egg :) .

I wasn't even thinking about chocolate until you ladies mentioned it....now I can't get it off my mind....THANKS A LOT!!!

it was Northstar first :haha:

i have decided to add it to my TTC requirements from now on... :winkwink:

Ladies I envy you - I was 14 when I found that chocolate was my major migraine trigger so I have to really limit it :nope:

Someone please have a big piece for me :D

I am CD3, can I join? Hoping this one is for this month as gettign married in 5 weeks and would be lovely if it works.

Ladies I envy you - I was 14 when I found that chocolate was my major migraine trigger so I have to really limit it :nope:

Someone please have a big piece for me :D

aw what a bummer - i am chocolate-less so will abstain with you !

hi cpb - congrats on the wedding!!

I got my AF Sunday afternoon. I am now on CD4 so I'II join the group for this month :) Let's hope we get loads of BFPs this month!!

You girls crack me up about the chocolate!!! Luckily, I did buy some today!
I'm glad that you ladies are all joining in. The more the merrier, I always say.

As for af, i'm in horrible pain. It feels like someone is stabbing me with little sharp knives in my belly and mostly my back. For some reason, I always think of little tiny men with sharp objects causing the pain. Weird, I know.

I started temping last month. So, I'm trying again this month!
Wishing all of us bfp's very very soon!:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:
:dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back