CD1...who is with me?

Ladies I envy you - I was 14 when I found that chocolate was my major migraine trigger so I have to really limit it :nope:

Someone please have a big piece for me :D

I asked my DH to bring some home after work. I had a piece for you,
and for everyone else on this thread...:thumbup:

I'm CD1 as well today. This will be our first month ttc#2.

Good luck

Wendy

You girls crack me up about the chocolate!!! Luckily, I did buy some today!
I'm glad that you ladies are all joining in. The more the merrier, I always say.

As for af, i'm in horrible pain. It feels like someone is stabbing me with little sharp knives in my belly and mostly my back. For some reason, I always think of little tiny men with sharp objects causing the pain. Weird, I know.

I started temping last month. So, I'm trying again this month!
Wishing all of us bfp's very very soon!:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:
:dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust:

So sorry u are in pain love,a nice hot water bottle some painkillers and some tlc usually helps me ,take care,:hugs::hugs:

a very painful af for me too :sad2: have comforted myself that this is now cd2!

i have just started temping too - and weirdly i look forward to taking my temp - usually waking at 5am - hopefully i'll get into a rhythmn of waking later!

still not got any chocolate arrrgh

:flower:
x

Luvmydoggies last month was my first month temping and TTC as well, I learned a lot! Plus I LOVE Excel spreadsheets, so I'm adding all kinds of stuff to mine and some graphs too.

Indigo77 you go girl, enjoy the chocky there has to be some compensation for feeling crap.

Well no sign of my AF as yet, so I can't even finish drawing my graph, damnit.

Thanks Desperado!:hugs::hugs: Luckily, I do have pain killers!!!! Don't know what I would do without them.

Northstar- I enjoy the temping also b/c I feel like at least I'm doing something to learn about my body and make sure dh and I bd on my fertile days.

rjsmam- sorry to hear you are having a painful af-:hugs: can't wait till it's over!!!

Macwooly- I had some choc. for you last night!:hugs:

Indigo- You made me smile about having choc for the rest of us too!:hugs:

Wendy- Welcome!:flower:

Yeah it's amazing how everything in the fertility book I've been able to observe happening in my own body, until a few weeks ago I actually thought that there was about a week or so every month a girl could get pregnant!

We were NTNP for a few months but now I realise that every single one of those months my OH was away working in that critical 24 hour window :dohh:

Hi LMD, sadly the :witch: got me Monday too, so looks like we are around the same day in our cycle so lets be buddies again.

:coffee:Through work, I love all things number related. As soon as I saw a fertility chart my first thoughts started on ways to improve it, and better ways to illustrate the data.

Since I'm still on cycle 1 I don't have enough data to play around with yet though :nope:

Hi LMD, sadly the :witch: got me Monday too, so looks like we are around the same day in our cycle so lets be buddies again.

Hi Velo!
So good to hear from you! Sorry the :witch: got you! Yes, lets def. be buddies again!:hugs::hugs:

How is everyone doing??? Any signs/symptoms?? I think I finally passed the very painful part of af..thank god! Gearing up and just waiting to ovulate. It's still a while before that happens.

I've got cramps and a nice spot on my face, I know people sledge the BCP but for me it was awesome not dealing with this every month!:wacko:

agree with NorthStar - I don't miss the AF pains etc when on bcp! and weirdly i have gained weight since coming off it - thought it was other way round...

i am on cd4 although slightly confused if it shouldn't be cd2 as af started late monday.... :wacko: my last af started full on & was exceptionally heavy & lasted min 6 days... this af had me spotting for days then only heavy for one day - totally stopped now! glad to have af over with - but this bit waiting for ov is booooring lol.... boooo

hope everyone else doing good :flower:

x

I eat more now (at least on last and first couple of days of the month) without the tons of lovely synthetic hormones from the BCP so that might be why you have also gained weight rjsmam?

Most of the time I'm pretty healthy and balanced in my diet but the stodge and the choccy get more of a workout now about 4 days a month I reckon.

And my nice clear skin, I miss that too.

I eat more now (at least on last and first couple of days of the month) without the tons of lovely synthetic hormones from the BCP so that might be why you have also gained weight rjsmam?

Most of the time I'm pretty healthy and balanced in my diet but the stodge and the choccy get more of a workout now about 4 days a month I reckon.

And my nice clear skin, I miss that too.

i am probably eating a little more too - & I think it's actually starting to balance out now.... i'm fairly healthy too, me & oh are conciously eating healthily - my only vice is a tipple of vino (or 2!)

ooh i defo miss the clear skin - hate the spots in odd places - like my jaw line etc bleeugh...

:flower:

Tell me about it! I bought a tube of Clearasil last month for the first time ever, sans BCP am actually spottier than I ever was as a teen, particularly in the chin area.

There is a definite mood swing factor too, oh it's all a bit pants TBH, if it wasn't for the fact that I needed to come off the BCP to get preg I'd happily stay on it for the rest of my days.

hello girls-
I am on CD6...just waiting to ov, which is still a bit away! How are you all doing???:hugs::hugs::hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->