CD1...who is with me?

Same here, Luv...
DH is getting his SA a week from Monday.
He left today for Vancouver. :( and will be gone 7 days....
Luckily, there will be no more trips for a while.

Same here, Luv...
DH is getting his SA a week from Monday.
He left today for Vancouver. :( and will be gone 7 days....
Luckily, there will be no more trips for a while.

Awk Hun,am sure u miss him and get fed up,:hugs:Am always here for you,:hugs:Hopefully u can get back into routine for next month,:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

Hi everyone... Hope this cycle is moving quickly for you all!

I'm feeling bummed - been up since 5am with v sore throat & had kidney type back pain all wk end. We have day off work today so me & hubs made a date to spend some time - we were gonna go running together then sauna.. but think i'm too sick. have a such a busy wk ahead too as my best mate gets married on sat & am doing her namecards, seating plan etc... also stressing how i can temp over the wk end and catch ov! boo hoo (feeling sorry for sef!). :-({|=

on brighter note its ds school sports day later & the sun is shining (for now!)

hope you all have a great day

:flower:
x

Hi rjsmam,sorry u don't feel good,drink lots of cranberry juice for the kidneys and gargle with salt and water for your throat,it always works for me,hope u feel better for the wedding,:hugs:

Indigo- Glad your dh is getting an s/a. Sorry, to hear that he is gone for 7 days:hugs::hugs:...but glad he doesn't have anymore trips planned for a while. My dh used to travel a lot with his old job. He went to India, twice. First stay was 2 1/2 months. second trip there was for 1 1/2 months...he also traveled all over the U.S. too. He travels with his current job but usually is only gone for a week here and there.

rjsmam Sorry to hear that you are feeling :sick:...I second the cranberry juice. For a sore throat, I take a tablespoon of honey...that works too! Hope yo feel better soon, so you can have fun at the wedding.

Desperado Thanks hun! Yeah, getting closer to my time. I ran out of my CBFM sticks, so I'm using cheapie opk's this month. Those darn sticks for the monitor are costing me a small fortune! Still so excited about your great news!!!!!:hugs::hugs:

Hi gals , my witch should be flying now and due to land tomorrow , mind if i tag along . Got stomach ache and hubby away last month so failing a miracle I'd love to join the gang . It certainly helps with the ups and downs . Hope I can be supportive too

Hi luvmydoggies and thank u so much ,I am absolutely shattered,all I want to do is sleep and kids are off school,was at hospital yesterday and got blood taken,as long as the pregnancy continues my scan is set for the 16th of june,just taking one day at a time,xxxxxxxxxxx

Hi luvmydoggies and thank u so much ,I am absolutely shattered,all I want to do is sleep and kids are off school,was at hospital yesterday and got blood taken,as long as the pregnancy continues my scan is set for the 16th of june,just taking one day at a time,xxxxxxxxxxx

I hope you're managing to relax as much as you can & grab the occasional nap and keeping you in my prayers :hugs:

Thank you lovely,am doing absolutely no housework ,just giving out my orders and doing as little as possible,how are u today?I hope no-one minds me still posting here,just don't want to leave you all,:hugs::hugs:

I doubt any of us mind I certainly don't :)

I'm ok but so tired today and went for a 2 hour nap this afternoon which is so unlike me but I just think 2 nights of disturbed sleep and running around like a loon this morning took it's toll :)

I doubt any of us mind I certainly don't :)

I'm ok but so tired today and went for a 2 hour nap this afternoon which is so unlike me but I just think 2 nights of disturbed sleep and running around like a loon this morning took it's toll :)

O sounds good,anything else,how many dpo are u now?xxxxx

hi everyone, hi Bubba :wave: where are you now if you mis the uk? bet you don't miss the rain!! :winkwink:

hoping that nap is a good sign for you macwooly - and hope you feeling ok desperado - has it sunk in yet?! hope you doing ok too luvmydoggies :flower:

i am still sick as a dawg. was looking forward to having a whole cycle charted this month to refer to (sad I know!) but my temps went sky high & not sure how i'll interpret it now... gah. nevermind will keep trying to shake this lurgy!

xx

Rjsmam - I do hope you recover and feel better very soon :hugs:

Desperado I am 3dpo so I would have thought too early for any symptoms :shrug:

Hi I'm in Asia :cry: but it ok for now my hubby got work at the uni . The humidity is so high.
Just wondered , the witch is due to land today , I had a really bad nights sleep , very restless and hot ( which it gets here ) but more than normal. This cracks me up ....I told hubby , let's just chill and :sex: lots , in the mean time I've gone from only making sure I'm aware of cm , to temping , fertility scope and opk ! ! Decided it can't hurt to try and understand when the crucial time may be. I'm nervously waiting for day 21 results.
Sorry for tmi , but I don't seem to have a drastic change in cm . Certainly not noticeable , it's just always watery. Hope you girls are all good .:hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->