CD1...who is with me?

Hi I'm in Asia :cry: but it ok for now my hubby got work at the uni . The humidity is so high.
Just wondered , the witch is due to land today , I had a really bad nights sleep , very restless and hot ( which it gets here ) but more than normal. This cracks me up ....I told hubby , let's just chill and :sex: lots , in the mean time I've gone from only making sure I'm aware of cm , to temping , fertility scope and opk ! ! Decided it can't hurt to try and understand when the crucial time may be. I'm nervously waiting for day 21 results.
Sorry for tmi , but I don't seem to have a drastic change in cm . Certainly not noticeable , it's just always watery. Hope you girls are all good .:hugs:

Hi, I used to get no CM so started drinking grapefruit juice from CD1 to ovulation and noticed an increase in quantity and I got EWCM which was a first for me :)

FXed you get good results for your Day 21 tests :hugs:

Well originally I thought I was due to test 22 June then FF changed that to 10 June and today it's just changed it again to 16 June :growlmad: so no idea when to test now :nope:

I was planning on testing 10 June which will be 12dpo as that is my mum's birthday and we're visiting the next day and I so want to be able to tell her that she's going to be a grandma :)

But I am now worrying that I will be spending a fortune POAS as I don't think I will trust any BFNs I get before AF shows or 22 June :shrug: Sorry enough self pity!

So sending loads of PMA and :dust: to all waiting on the BFPs :dust:

And loads of best wishes for happy and healthy pregnancies for all the lucky ladies who have their BFPs :D

Hi girls Hmmm now 7 in evening , no:witch: not getting excited as hubby was away and only bd on day 20 this month would be miraculous :huh:

Damn, damn, damn ... I had to travel to Sydney for a few days for work. I didn't think it would be an issue because I was expecting O to happen this Saturday. Anyway, I got a +ve on my OPK on Wednesday night, it was -ve tonight (Thursday) so it would seem that I have O'ed sometime today. I am home now but hubby is working a late shift. He wont be home until after midnight. I intend to grab him as soon as he walks through the door but I'm thinking I will miss O :( Bugger, bugger, bugger.

Damn, damn, damn ... I had to travel to Sydney for a few days for work. I didn't think it would be an issue because I was expecting O to happen this Saturday. Anyway, I got a +ve on my OPK on Wednesday night, it was -ve tonight (Thursday) so it would seem that I have O'ed sometime today. I am home now but hubby is working a late shift. He wont be home until after midnight. I intend to grab him as soon as he walks through the door but I'm thinking I will miss O :( Bugger, bugger, bugger.

U are still in with a chance Hun,:hugs:

Definitely grab him as there may still be chance :dust:

Hi girls how is everyone . It's a pain not being in the right time zone for a few of you , still glad to be with you :thumbup: restless night for me :sleep: still no :witch: very odd. Can only think I may be a day out ? :wacko:
Hope to get a phone call re results today . See you all later :hugs

Nah you could still be in, when you get a + it could be 24-48 hours before you ovulate. The -ve just means you are done the LH surge which precedes ovulation. So you could get a - and still not have ovulated yet. Also its possible the egg can live up to 12 hours post ovulation. So grab him and :sex: away!

Oh well the :witch: landed , so I'm in ladies , cd1 i know im a few days behind but hope I can still do this cycle with you all :hugs:

Thanks macwooly funny how you tell yourself not to get your hopes up , still hurts. Didn't even buy test thought I was being pretty cool about it . Still optimistic as I am the day it shows is crap, plus drs being useless about results of 21 test. Hope your all doing okay

I do hope you get your test results soon :hugs:

Are you temping and charting as that will help you to know if you are ovulation also?

Apparently it is usual for women to occasion have a cycle with no ovulation so if you results come back and indicate that you haven't or may not have ovulated try not to worry too much and get booked in for another test :thumbup:

Hellooo Ladies!!!! Sorry have been away for a few days!

Bubb3- Welcome! and am so sorry the :witch: got you! :dust: for your new cycle!

Desperado- Hope you can get some rest! Would be so sad sad if you left this thread.....please stay!:hugs::hugs:

Macwooly- How are you hun? I will have to try the grapefruit juice!:hugs:

Indigo- How are you hun?:hugs:

Rjsmam- I'm doing good. Still waiting to ov. how are you?:hugs:

RacyRas- Sorry to hear af showed. wishing you :dust: for your new cycle!:hugs:

Quisty- Hope you were able to grab dh & :sex:

Velo- Hi Hun! How are you doing? When is your ov day?:hugs:

As for me- still waiting to ov. TCOYF site say should ov. on Tuesday..so don't know...been trying to bd every other day. Sending all of you :hugs::hugs::hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->