CD1...who is with me?

Dh and I have been bd every other day....still think I'm going to give it a go tonight as well and use my softcup with preseed, to help those swimmers to do their job. Praying for just one to find my egg! :headspin:

Same here....DH and I will be starting tonight...will use softcups, as well, and PreSeed if needed...on CD13....plan is....CDs 13 15 17 18 19...hope I don't get worn out...this is the first time we have started so early...

Dh and I have been bd every other day....still think I'm going to give it a go tonight as well and use my softcup with preseed, to help those swimmers to do their job. Praying for just one to find my egg! :headspin:

Same here....DH and I will be starting tonight...will use softcups, as well, and PreSeed if needed...on CD13....plan is....CDs 13 15 17 18 19...hope I don't get worn out...this is the first time we have started so early...

Sounds like a great plan! Hoping we get our bfp's this cycle! Surprisingly, I'm not getting worn out...we try to keep it exciting. I'm starting to feel more worn out...from peeing in a cup every morning, and dipping a stick in it, taking my temp...ugggg i never thought it would be this difficult to get pregnant!!!! Yesterday, I was picking up my pre natal vits and the pharmacist said.....oh, I just had to look at my husband and I was pregnant...all 3 times....I was like geez lady...how does that help me? (thinking it in my head):wacko:

Great , just want you want to hear . In those situations I always think of something great about an hour later damn it :dohh:

Good luck indigo and luvmydoggies,:hugs:Hi bubba ,I am great thank u ,just so tired and can't sleep,I am literally doing nothing and still tired doing that :haha:Still feeling incredibly blessed with this pregnancy,hope u can all join me soon ,xxxxxxxxx

Bubba3- I know what you mean! I was trying to explain that it isn't as easy as it was before. She just kind of gave me a blank stare. Later..I was like..I should have this or that. My wittiness comes much later!

I've finally got a +ve on my opk today on CD16, better late than never I guess, hopefully this means I'll have a mammoth 32 day cycle but still be able to ov next month when my OH is home - FX.

I've finally got a +ve on my opk today on CD16, better late than never I guess, hopefully this means I'll have a mammoth 32 day cycle but still be able to ov next month when my OH is home - FX.

FXed for you :hugs: :dust: :hugs:

Yep I'll be anxiously watching to see if I get a temp rise tomorrow, and my OH is getting ridden tonight whether he likes it or not heh heh heh :sex:

My softcup is stuck! Hubby stuck it so far in I can't reach it!:growlmad:
We BDed last night, CD 17, and will BD again tomorrow....but I have no real positive OPK since CD13...so, now I worry that I missed it. I wonder if OD came way early since AF was so late last cycle? My temps have been abnormally low this cycle...I have no idea what's going on with me anymore... :(....
I think I need to go back to square one next cycle and be more diligent with temping and testing...have been slacking too much last 2 cycles...

:hugs: Hope the softcup comes unstuck soon :hugs: And sorry you're not sure what's happening with OD :hugs:

It is so easy to mess temping up I'm finding :nope: I wasn't fully with it this morning and one of my dogs came up and jumped on the bed and I was cuddling him and stroking his ears for 5 minutes before I remember I needed to take my temp so I wasn't shocked to see it jump 0.7F :nope:

Ok having a weird month, my temp shot up this morning at 7DPO, I wasnt even aware I'd ovulated!
I been having little cramps for the last week, like ovulation cramps but temp didn't rise, now it's shot up and I'm a week past ovulation apparently...

racyraspberry- I'm still learning about temping. Not sure what to think of it...maybe some of the other ladies that know more about it could have more insight.

As for me- CD1 today- af got me.

Temping is usually fairly good, it does concern me though that I get up very early 4.30am every morning so not sure who this effects it's accuracy, so we have decided that next month we are going to try OPKs to see if the temps are correct :woop:

That sounds like a good idea.:flower: I used opk's this month with temping but still learning.

Yeah I think the OPK are a good idea, as my temps rose slowly this month it may have been hard to tell which day was OD without the OPK (and some ov pain consistent with the OPK)

Anyway sadly the :witch: got me this month so I'm back on CD3 again. Anyone else out this time? Better yet anyone else think they may be pg?

af has landed today for me too..... was so looking forward to at least having a whole cycle chart to use in future months - but was v sick mid month so it's all wacky! onwards and upwards eh...

gl to you all :flower:
x

af has landed today for me too..... was so looking forward to at least having a whole cycle chart to use in future months - but was v sick mid month so it's all wacky! onwards and upwards eh...

gl to you all :flower:
x

Aww,so sorry Hun,:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79