Cd1.........

no, if i wanted too say that i would say that. I dont think i had any more right too feel shit about ttc than anyone especialy since theres people on here that have been trying for alot longer and are finding it alot harder.

Toria i really dont think Zara means any harm by her posts and as said it really will happen one day. Caitlin is proof of it being possible. Totally understand u getting frustrated as i am in the same boat xx

I know it'll happen one day, but that doesn't stop me feeling sad on the first day of my period....

I don't feel like this all month, but it's nice to come on here when I do feel like it and hear from people who feel the same. Not be told I need to not feel like this? and be told that because I feel like this it's my fault I'm not pregnant yet.

Are you TTC Hayley?

we have been trying since april b ut still hasnt happened for us yet :(

lol you cant tell someone to relax. I know it is annoying when people automatically think you need to relax to TTC,,, Its impossible!!!!

Thats good that your cycles are back to normal though! Im sure any time now you will get your BFP

lol you cant tell someone to relax. I know it is annoying when people automatically think you need to relax to TTC,,, Its impossible!!!!

Thats good that your cycles are back to normal though! Im sure any time now you will get your BFP

It is impossible when you're told to, I mean, I do relax, but people telling me to just makes me stress out about it :wacko:

Thanks Ryder, I hope you get your BFP soon too!

Even for the most healthy of couple's it can take up to a year for them to conceive.
Sorry she got you x

Even for the most healthy of couple's it can take up to a year for them to conceive.
Sorry she got you x

I know that.......... Doesn't make it any less, what's the word, disheartening when another month ends in nothing.

Just wanted to say that I think it's a good idea that you may go see a doctor. I don't think it ever hurt anyone to go get checked and make sure everything is working the way it should. I'm not saying that something is wrong with you; I'm just agreeing that I think it's a good idea to visit one. Who knows...probably when you make the appointment; you'll get your BFP that month before you even make it to the doc. :)

Just wanted to say that I think it's a good idea that you may go see a doctor. I don't think it ever hurt anyone to go get checked and make sure everything is working the way it should. I'm not saying that something is wrong with you; I'm just agreeing that I think it's a good idea to visit one. Who knows...probably when you make the appointment; you'll get your BFP that month before you even make it to the doc. :)

Yeah Id second that, I mean there may not be anything, even if they can give you some tips to hurry things up or something... it can't hurt can it. They'll probs just do blood tests or something especially if you've not long stopped breastfeeding your hormones might be imbalanced still.

Good luck

Im not going to tell you to relax! lol but Ill give you a :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"