CD10, Looking for a TTC buddy

M

Miss406

OK, I am on CD10, of regular ish A/Fs

Looking for a TTC buddy to share this experience with, on or around the same CD as mine :D

I'm with you too. Just waiting to ovulate. Going to start DTD this week continuing into early next week. I usually ovulate on CD 16.

Hello ladies!! I think my only opportunity to BD will be today, CD11 I just hope I ovulate within the next few days (all looks good from the CBFM wise)
Good luck ladies :D

Im on CD10 but but dont normally ovulate until CD20 :)

OK, I am on CD10, of regular ish A/Fs

Looking for a TTC buddy to share this experience with, on or around the same CD as mine :D

Hi,

Im on cycle day 11, I usually ovulated around cycle day 18, I have a scan check up on cycle day 13 to check if I made any eggs....

Will CD8 do? :flower:

Absolutely :D :happydance:

Woke up feeling really sick today girls, to the point I convinced myself I was pregnant already - it feels like morning - all day sickness.
Took a HPT and got a :bfn: (have tweaked the pics and put in pregnancy tests section) but I don't think theres a line at all, but then that said on some posts people say they see a line and I don't :blush::shrug: so I thought there's no harm in asking the expert eyes........

On other news I am very nearly a :bfp: for OPK so the BF is coming over tonight and that's this months chances right there as I doubt I will see him until the weekend is over now. :(

Sticky hopes girls !! xx

Yay good luck and have fun tonight :) x

Count me in too! I am cycle day 10 today! This is our first month really ttc #1 so we are so excited. We are going to be :sex: every night during my fertile period. :happydance:

I use the CB advanced digital which gives high estrogen readings before the LH surge to tell you a few days in advance when ovulation is coming. I started using them on CD 9 as per the instructions. Today I got a high reading. I usually get 4 days of high readings followed by the peak and then ovulate the next day. So I should be ovulating on CD 16 which is Monday. I think we'll BD every other day for the next week, but I told DH I wouldn't be as demanding this month. Last month we DTD every other day then 3 days in a row right before O. I think it was too much for him. Hopefully it will work this month!

I use the CB advanced digital which gives high estrogen readings before the LH surge to tell you a few days in advance when ovulation is coming. I started using them on CD 9 as per the instructions. Today I got a high reading. I usually get 4 days of high readings followed by the peak and then ovulate the next day. So I should be ovulating on CD 16 which is Monday. I think we'll BD every other day for the next week, but I told DH I wouldn't be as demanding this month. Last month we DTD every other day then 3 days in a row right before O. I think it was too much for him. Hopefully it will work this month!

Good luck...

I only get tonight :(
That being said I have had a really really faint :bfp: today.... which to be fair has confused the devil out of me!

Good luck...

That being said I have had a really really faint :bfp: today.... which to be fair has confused the devil out of me!

Miss did you have your AF? The last few days I have felt sick, but my AF did show for 3 days, but my SI thinks I need to test... Now you got me thinking!

You do mean a BFP on a pregnancy test not a BFP on an OV test right? haha

Good luck...

Miss did you have your AF? The last few days I have felt sick, but my AF did show for 3 days, but my SI thinks I need to test... Now you got me thinking!

Pregnancy test hun.....
Period was normal ish - was a bit lighter than it usually is, but still pretty good flow wise! :wacko:

You test, I test - we all test :D

I didn't realize just how fun BD is when you know you are both working toward the same goal and arent trying to prevent anymore! This is awesome and really gives a natural high! :cloud9:

Today is CD 12 for me. I should be ovulating in 4 days. My CB advanced digital was high again today. My CM is terrible, worse than last month. I am taking FertilCM, mucinex, and drinking grapefruit juice for CM. I was taking EPO last cycle and had better CM, so I might add that back in. I do have Preseed to use to replace my lack of EWCM. My temp is still low and that's about it. Probably going to DTD tonight or tomorrow and then through the weekend.

How is everyone else?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->