CD10, Looking for a TTC buddy

Today is CD 12 for me. I should be ovulating in 4 days. My CB advanced digital was high again today. My CM is terrible, worse than last month. I am taking FertilCM, mucinex, and drinking grapefruit juice for CM. I was taking EPO last cycle and had better CM, so I might add that back in. I do have Preseed to use to replace my lack of EWCM. My temp is still low and that's about it. Probably going to DTD tonight or tomorrow and then through the weekend.

How is everyone else?

I am cycle day 12 as well,
My CM is watery, my ff puts me to ovulate 26/27, so that would be cycle day 18 / 19

I ovulated on cycle day 18 last month.

I am just using the metformin and clomid,

I have heard good things about the EPO, I am going to ask my FS tomorrow if I can use it, as I have my scan 1st thing in the morn to see if the clomid worked.

Good Luck....

Today is CD 12 for me. I should be ovulating in 4 days. My CB advanced digital was high again today. My CM is terrible, worse than last month. I am taking FertilCM, mucinex, and drinking grapefruit juice for CM. I was taking EPO last cycle and had better CM, so I might add that back in. I do have Preseed to use to replace my lack of EWCM. My temp is still low and that's about it. Probably going to DTD tonight or tomorrow and then through the weekend.

How is everyone else?

I am cycle day 12 as well,
My CM is watery, my ff puts me to ovulate 26/27, so that would be cycle day 18 / 19

I ovulated on cycle day 18 last month.

I am just using the metformin and clomid,

I have heard good things about the EPO, I am going to ask my FS tomorrow if I can use it, as I have my scan 1st thing in the morn to see if the clomid worked.

Good Luck....

Good luck hunny x

CD 11 for me. At about 2:30am I went to the bathroom and realized I had EWCM so I woke hubby up to BD lol. I was almost ashamed of myself for being such a night creeper. I think I'll just call it...opportunist! I feel little twinges in my right side but Im not sure what day I ovulate.

Well I've changed my ticker.. Pretty sure that despite the + HPT's I have just ovulated... I feel twingies and pulling sensations in my ovary...
So now, I guess I'm on a 2ww!

Well I've changed my ticker.. Pretty sure that despite the + HPT's I have just ovulated... I feel twingies and pulling sensations in my ovary...
So now, I guess I'm on a 2ww!

Twinges don't necessarily mean you've ovulated. I felt pains in my right ovary 2 days ago, and in my left ovary I had a good bit of pain today. But I know I haven't ovulated yet. I trust the digital OPKs and my CM which right now isn't fertile yet. Plus on O day my pain is much worse and usually I bleed a little.

So if I were you I'd keep BDing and using the OPKs. Your ovaries might just be getting ready to Ovulate.

Nah... I got a + OPK last night and this afternoon so pretty sure ovulation has occured, only just though!
I always get pains when releasing an egg, so this mornings + HPT confused me as I hadn't had any ovary pains...
I BD'ed last night and can't do that until the weekend... by then it will be too late. :(

Fingers crossed I've done enough x

Weirdly having like shooting pains inside, near my cervix - never had that around ovulation before!

Nah... I got a + OPK last night and this afternoon so pretty sure ovulation has occured, only just though!
I always get pains when releasing an egg, so this mornings + HPT confused me as I hadn't had any ovary pains...
I BD'ed last night and can't do that until the weekend... by then it will be too late. :(

Ah ok. Well it sounds like you ovulated then!

Ah ok. Well it sounds like you ovulated then!

Earlier than it should be... but did notice this last month!
Still, confused at the whole :bfp: thing... pretty sure it was just ovulation though.... Good luck everyone!

New to this TTC section. A little lost at some of the lingo like CD#. Anyway we started TTC in February. So far no luck. My AF is due on the 25th so fingers crossed it doesn't show!

Morning all :)

Welcome airbear, cd is cycle day, so stats at 1 when AF arrives

Today I'm cd10, Cbfm is giving me low readings, which I am happy about as normally it high by this stage and that's where it stays until the end, so hoping that when it changed to high it actually means something is going to happen and we'll hopefully see the peak which has never happened!

New to this TTC section. A little lost at some of the lingo like CD#. Anyway we started TTC in February. So far no luck. My AF is due on the 25th so fingers crossed it doesn't show!

Have you managed to work it all out yet? :D
CD is cycle day, so CD 1 is when your AF comes.
Women ovulate on different CD's, for me I ovulate around CD12 (used to be CD14).
After you've ovulated you count how many days past ovulation (DPO) you are.
So today, I am 1dpo etc..
If you have any other questions, I'll try to answer! :hug:

Good morning. Today is CD 13 for me. We got some good :sex: in last night. This morning I took my CB advanced digital and low and behold it says peak which is about 2 days earlier than normal so I am glad we DTD last night. Told DH we're going to DTD again tonight! CM is EWCM, but in scarce supply so using Preseed to help out there. I think I am going to go to the store to get a cheapie OPK because I can't believe it's this early!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->