CD13. Going all 'natural'

Jessie1993

Mother of 2 angel babies
Reaction score
Didnt get any preseed. Wont be using anything this cycle. I had tons of clear strechy CM yesterday but wasnt able to make love due to the fact that i got extremely sick. Im not sure if it was the food I ate, I got very weak and sick to my stomach all of a sudden, still feeking sick. I hope I didnt ovulate yesterday :(I did make love CD 11 when I had milky watery CM. But ovulatuon is EWCM right?

Hey I'm CD 11, I had ewcm at CD 8 so it's hard to say. Try and BD every other day. I was going to use preseed this month but decided to just use ovulation strips this time :) x

So confusing. Today my CM is clear with a little white mixed in, not strechy tho. Idk if I ovulated or not. Guess ill find out in a few days, gonna keep checking my CM.

Yeah that's exactly how mine was but the next day it turned creamy. 18 more days testing, I hope I get a positive or I'll drive myself insane. As you're in your fertile period I'd keep BDing :) x

After doing some research I read that its better to BD before ovulation so the sperm will be mature. Im glad I did BD CD 11, hopefully again tonight if possible. I hope you get your positive!

Thank you and definitely a good sign, you'll have to keep me updated :D x

You keep me updated also! Ur not far behind me.

Ok so BD'd CD 11, CD13, AND CD14. Still wondering if I already ovulated..

Remember good swimmers can live up to a week! Do you know when you normally ovulate? X

Well since I had a miscarriage in January, im off track. Last period was the 9th of this month so im due again around the 8th. I should ovulate today or tomorrow if I havent already. I personally think I did on CD 11 thats the day I had alot of clear strechy CM but im probably wrong lol im overthinking it. Guess ill see in the next day or two.

There's no harm to keep trying. Sorry for your loss ♥ x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"