Cd16 and need a buddy :)

emma_2011

back after 21 hard weeks
Reaction score
Hey girlies im on cd16 and need a buddy for my ttc journey is there anyone who wants to join me time flies when you have someone to rant away with especially in the 2WW haha xxx

Hello :flower:

I'm on CD25 but just got a pos opk today, so just about to re-enter the tww (thought I was almost at the end of it :dohh:) How long have you been trying for? Good luck! x x x x

Hi smiley i have been trying for 5 months now. i know not as long as most but boy it feels like a lifetime. i am on cd16 and according to my ff chart i ov on cd12 the only day were i didnt take an opk. i still havent had a pos opk yet though but im trying a different brand of opks so they must just be rubbish. how long have you been trying for? xx

This is our 6th cycle - and yep, it feels like it's taking fooorrreeever!! That's a bugger, what opk's have you been using? Temping is much more reliable though so it's good you can see a clear Ov day from that.

Oh that's nice you don't have too long a cycle, so you are 4dpo today? Will you test early or are you going to wait until AF is due?

x x x

well this is my first month temping so its hard for me to tell on that just yet. this month im using one step opks but last month it just had lh urins strip on the packet they were much better. my cycles have ranged from 27 days to 37 days but if ff is right then il have a really short cycle this month. i just wish i knew if i have ovulated or not. i also started using conceive plus this month so fx. i dont know when to test or even if i should as ive got a feeling i havent ov'd this cycle xx

Ah yeh, those are the opk's I use - but I back them up with the CB digi ones. Unfortunately both have let me down this month, got my smiley on CD15 but don't think i actually ov'ed cuz today just got another! So frustrating not knowing what's going on.

Maybe just keep testing with the opk's to check you don't get another surge in, FF might change your Ov day anyway if it turns out you haven't ov'ed and your temps show ov on another day?

x x x

do you normally get positives with them?? how long are your cycles normally?? xx

Hello Ladies!

I am CD 16 also!! I glad to find someone to share my long TWW with! :)

Hello, was wondering if I could join?

I'm currently on CD 11 my cycles range from 30-34 days I have not yet ov'd due to on 05/08..

This is my 8 cycle ttc, well first 4 me an DH where NTNP!! So only realy TTC 4 month.
I've started charting temp this month, just waiting on my rise then the hard but begins.

Are use using anyother vitamins/suppliments?

G x

yay welcome ladies ive been looking all afternoon for some buddies how are you all? xx

hi g x i started taking multivitamins which also had folic acid in but i kept throwing up the tablets im a wuss when it comes to taking them :blush: xx

i have started using conceive plus though

do you normally get positives with them?? how long are your cycles normally?? xx
I never get a proper positive, the line always looks a little fainter than it should! Cycles are ranging from 30-39days this month, it'll be my longest one so far!
Hello Ladies!

I am CD 16 also!! I glad to find someone to share my long TWW with! :)

:D makes the tww much more bearable having other people there as well!

x x x x x

I looked all yesterday for a buddy but it's quite hard trying to get someone with sim cyles and stuff.

So glad I found this one since as of next week it will be my TWW which last month made me think I was going crazy had so many symptoms and AF was 5 days late with BFN.. AARRGGHHH lol.

But I think this is going to be a lucky month FX for all.

G x

Hi everyone, im on CD 13. I usually have 30-31 day cycles.We have been trying to concieve since Oct 10'. I finally got prego in May 11' and sadly had a miscarriage,now this is my second cycle in which im trying to concieve again. I have done opks everyday since the last day of my period and have went back and forth with having a faint line and not. Im super confused since this is my first time using opks. Does that mean im ovulating or gettin close? Have i missed my surge? Im also taking fertilaid and am wondering if that might have anything to do with it.

hi g x i started taking multivitamins which also had folic acid in but i kept throwing up the tablets im a wuss when it comes to taking them :blush: xx

Ooh that's a sin .. Conceive plus is good tho :). I've been taking folic acid, vitamin C & evening primrose oil to produce a better quality CM.

Have you been checking CM & CP?

G x

i havent even had a close one they all really really faint but when ff said i ovualted i didnt take one so maybe it would have been then will just have to wait and see i suppose. how did you add you journal smiley??

G x well apperntly im already in my 2ww but i think ff got the dates wrong as i would have a really short cycle if its right. your right i love sharing my 2ww symptoms. THIS IS OUR MONTH :) xx

Ooh that's a sin .. Conceive plus is good tho :). I've been taking folic acid, vitamin C & evening primrose oil to produce a better quality CM.

Have you been checking CM & CP?

G x

I've been cm and CP checks, was confusing at first but think I've finally got them sussed :happydance: x x x

welcome dfavbaby sorry to hear about your loss. im not sure what fertilaid is??

hi g x i check but havent got a clue what the difference is eah time i check and as for checking if its open or closed i can never tell ha xx

I haven't realy tryed the opk's at all in my hole time of TTC, the one time I tryed then they were + then - I got totally confused thinking it's time to BD then getting the negative. Thats why I'm just trying temping and checking CM.

G x

Oh to get it I just copy and pasted the link from the first page into where the rest of my sig stuff is. There is another way but I don't know how to do that! Have you got a journal? I'll get stalking! :D x x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->