Cd16 and need a buddy :)

hmmm might need to look into it more first then before we try this one xx

Smiley- thanks. These opks are crazy. I get one faint line then take another one the same day and same thing. Ive been taking them since the 23rd and i get a line then no line line then no line... I really think this is going to be a good month tho.

Emma- fertilaid is amazing. I would recommend you look it up. You can start taking any time in your cycle. I heard it works amazing for people with really irreg cycles. Ive noticed some changes and ive have been taking it going on two months.

Lots of babydust. <3

Fertilaid sounds like it might be something I have to try!! :laugh2:

x x x

i read great reviews on it and i figured why not try something natural before going to the doctor and spending all kinds of money on testing and prescriptions. Its not to pricey. I belive a one month supply is like $26. I hope this is our month!

oooh why what does soy do??

i think once ive tried everything then il try and relax more about it but if i know theres more i can be doing then im gonna be doing it haha i dont think where i am you can get those tests done you have to be trying for over 12 months before they will look at anything xx

Realy, that's crap I've not been to the doc's yet but I'm pritty sure they would do the test its just a blood test they do and then give you results bk. I was on the depo injection tho so most of the time I'm pritty unsure if I'm actually ovulation at all since it can take 1/2 years fir the hormone to leave your body. I was lucky tho my period started bk straight away and has been 30-34 days

G x

Smiley- thanks. These opks are crazy. I get one faint line then take another one the same day and same thing. Ive been taking them since the 23rd and i get a line then no line line then no line... I really think this is going to be a good month tho.

Emma- fertilaid is amazing. I would recommend you look it up. You can start taking any time in your cycle. I heard it works amazing for people with really irreg cycles. Ive noticed some changes and ive have been taking it going on two months.

Lots of babydust. <3

Fertilaid sounds like it might be something I have to try!! :laugh2:

x x x

i read great reviews on it and i figured why not try something natural before going to the doctor and spending all kinds of money on testing and prescriptions. Its not to pricey. I belive a one month supply is like $26. I hope this is our month!

Hmm, I wonder if we can get it here? Will def be adding this to my research list! :flower: x x x

We have been trying for 5 cycles, although it feels like longer. My AF is due Aug 4th, I dont have a strong urge to test early this time, as I have spent a lot of money on tests and been obsessed with symptoms for the past few months, I am trying to take it easy and not think about anything and see what happens. It is very hard though. I hope for a BFP this time, my bbs are not as sore as the last couple months by this time, so maybe....

It wont let me post the website i ordered it from but im sure they ship intl.
I ordered on Fri and got it on Mon.. Was so excited.
They also have it for men.

Ive been so obsessed with trying to concieve since my MC.
I have a two year old. Just never thought it would be taking so long for me to conieve.
2ww sucks =p

Hi stacey its good you are more relaxed this times as stress does make the whole ttc worse. good luck to you :) xx :dust:

It wont let me post the website i ordered it from but im sure they ship intl.
I ordered on Fri and got it on Mon.. Was so excited.
They also have it for men.

Ive been so obsessed with trying to concieve since my MC.
I have a two year old. Just never thought it would be taking so long for me to conieve.
2ww sucks =p

That's odd you can't post it, I gues I can just google it though? I'll do it when I get home :happydance: I have a DS who is 17 months now, ttc number 2 is proving difficult (DS was a beautiful surprise so don't really know how long he took!)

We have been trying for 5 cycles, although it feels like longer. My AF is due Aug 4th, I dont have a strong urge to test early this time, as I have spent a lot of money on tests and been obsessed with symptoms for the past few months, I am trying to take it easy and not think about anything and see what happens. It is very hard though. I hope for a BFP this time, my bbs are not as sore as the last couple months by this time, so maybe....

Hello! ooh not long until you can test! Good luck!! Definitely good that you are not stressing over testing, i've wasted a lot of money as well in previous months. I am away for the tww this month though - hooray! SO hopefully no early testing and no obsessing... hopefully.

x x x x

yes smiley its strange seems like the first happened so easily but the second just isnt coming i thought would happen straight away as it obviously didnt take much trying with the first. xx

Thank you Emma and Smiley, good luck to the both of you, hopefully we all have good news soon!

hi lil froggy im quite new to all the charting i only started temping this cycle so not too sure what mones meant to look like yet its kinda all over the place haha iuse opks too and conceive plus and check cm xx

One thing to make sure is you take your temp the same time every morning. I didn't wake up at my normal time one day and it confused me. I almost started doing the BD too early.

I got my first true positive today!!!

hi ladies! I´m cd19 today and my cycles are 25 days. the witch is supposed to show next thursday, but hopefully won´t. i´m going to test on monday, just because the wait is too much. i´m mad with the symptom spotting, too. the only thing i´ve really had so far is a headache, runny nose, random sneezing, feeling exhausted, and most of all, a fullness and strange tugging in my belly. best of luck to all and lots of baby dust!

CONGRATULATIONS dfavbaby!!!!! :happydance::happydance::happydance:

That´s wonderful news! Hope we´ll be getting more BFP´s soon!

Hang in there, ladies! At least we´ve got each other to get through this awful 2ww :hugs:

Has anyone ever had this also?........ With my DD she was a surprise and I remember that day waking up and had EXTREME cotton mouth and it lasted all day. I knew at that point before I took the test it would be positive!!

Morning girls! how are we all?

dfavbaby - Have you gotten a bfp hpt or opk???? Daaaa exciting!! :happydance:

lilfroggyfroe - Hmmm I dont think i've ever had that! Sounds interesting though :D

My OPK was still smiley today - and the lines are very dark - woohoo! Come on eggy!

x x x x x

Hey ladies, how are wee all feeling today?

I'm only on cycle day 12, still 7 days before I ov! But all Wednesday night I had shape pain in left ovary thought early ov but no EWCM. Then Thursday night I had excactly same pain in right ovary still no EWCM and temp has not risen on either day by much..

The pain was making me feel lighthead'd, dizzy!!

Anyone experianced this or know what it could be?

G x

4 dpo today and my temp dropped a lot. I went from 98.0 to 97.6 :( Kinda bummed at the moment.

4 dpo today and my temp dropped a lot. I went from 98.0 to 97.6 :( Kinda bummed at the moment.

Hey I've read that it sometimes does that but it's nuffing to worry about, asking as it stay's above your c/line then everything is still fine and your still in with a chance on a BFP at the end of ut :).

FX'd babydust xx

G x

hi ladies sorry ive been away for a few days how are you all doing?? xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back