Cd16 and need a buddy :)

yes its best to do all 3 just so you know for sure coz the opks show when its about to happen so does the ewcm and the temp tells you when it has happened so all of them together work best and you can pinpoint exactly when it happend. well not to the exact time but the day ha xx

welcome dfavbaby sorry to hear about your loss. im not sure what fertilaid is??

hi g x i check but havent got a clue what the difference is eah time i check and as for checking if its open or closed i can never tell ha xx

Hi Emma,Thanks. Its suppose to enhance fertililty naturaly. Pretty much a huge prenatal with other enhanced herbal things. So far i like it. My periods have been pretty irreg since the MC. Since ive been taking the Fertilaid CM seems better, sex drive is up =] and have had some what i think are ovualtion pains which i never felt before

Now im just trying to figure out when i ovulate....

i only started it today smiley as i kept butting in everyone elses so it will give me somewhere to rant on at myself haha xx

I've been checking CP & CM the past 3/4 month you will get the hang of what's right for your body, but last month was the 1st I felt cervics open and had EWCM but still didn't get a sticky bean :(. So am hoping this is a good month for conceving.

Babydust to all x

G x

aahh something else to add to my shopping list for next cycle. i might get one of those cup things too xx

I'm great and feeling really hopeful!! And I'm hoping that I have enough projects to keep me busy the next couple of weeks!!! We tried about a year ago to get BFP and than stopped for awhile. But we are back to seriously trying. My af is suppose to come Aug 9/10th although I hope hope she stays away. I'm new at charting temps. Do you guys do that or take the OPK's??

hi lil froggy im quite new to all the charting i only started temping this cycle so not too sure what mones meant to look like yet its kinda all over the place haha iuse opks too and conceive plus and check cm xx

I'm great and feeling really hopeful!! And I'm hoping that I have enough projects to keep me busy the next couple of weeks!!! We tried about a year ago to get BFP and than stopped for awhile. But we are back to seriously trying. My af is suppose to come Aug 9/10th although I hope hope she stays away. I'm new at charting temps. Do you guys do that or take the OPK's??

I don't use opk's but do temp and will be BD'ing every other day as of Monday to hopefully catch ovulation at the right times.

I've heard good things about the opk's but they just whernt for me.

Best if luck for that BFP

G x

yeah g next month il be trying the smep too if i dont conceive this cycle. have you ever tried soy?? xx

dfavbaby - So sorry to hear you had a loss :hugs: sending you lots of sticky :dust: opk's are confusing when they keep going back and forth, for some ladies they just do that, then all of a sudden get postive! you might notice them get a little darker before going positive, but can't be sure!

emma - Yeh, that's why I started my journal, it's great to have a place to just ramble on and not worry about taking over other peoples threads!

lilfroggyfroe - I just use opk's.I tried to temp but I don't get enough uninterrupted sleep to be able to do it accurately - annoying!!

Lots of luck for this cycle ladies!!! :flower:

x x x x

yeah g next month il be trying the smep too if i dont conceive this cycle. have you ever tried soy?? xx

Don't you worry we will all be getting those BFP this cycle. No I've never tryed soy. Are you trying it?

G x

i think this will be our month ladies lots and lots of :dust: to us all. at least we got eachother to help us through it xx

Don't you worry we will all be getting those BFP this cycle. No I've never tryed soy. Are you trying it?

G x

im just thinking of other things to try next cycle. ive heard of soy and the cup things and then what was that earlier on in this thread fertilaid?? il try anything me xx

I think if I don't catch the sticky bean this cycle I'll just try and do the same as undoing know and maybe try the opk's again get some internet ones, so if they don't workforce me then it's not a waste of £..

I don't realy want to try anyother things not just yet anyways,
I realy am trying to not stress myself or DH out with the TTC!!

Was thinking of going to doc's and getting my progestrone levels tested? Anyone had this done?

G x

G x

im just thinking of other things to try next cycle. ive heard of soy and the cup things and then what was that earlier on in this thread fertilaid?? il try anything me xx

Haha, I also have this same "i'll try anything" thinking. I think the only thing I haven't tried yet is Soy, but have read some bad things about it messing cycles up so that scared me off it. Also not tried softcups as they look like giant condoms and I haven't got my head around them yet! :haha:

Next cycle I might have to face my fears though! x x x

Smiley- thanks. These opks are crazy. I get one faint line then take another one the same day and same thing. Ive been taking them since the 23rd and i get a line then no line line then no line... I really think this is going to be a good month tho.

Emma- fertilaid is amazing. I would recommend you look it up. You can start taking any time in your cycle. I heard it works amazing for people with really irreg cycles. Ive noticed some changes and ive have been taking it going on two months.

Lots of babydust. <3

oooh why what does soy do??

i think once ive tried everything then il try and relax more about it but if i know theres more i can be doing then im gonna be doing it haha i dont think where i am you can get those tests done you have to be trying for over 12 months before they will look at anything xx

Smiley- thanks. These opks are crazy. I get one faint line then take another one the same day and same thing. Ive been taking them since the 23rd and i get a line then no line line then no line... I really think this is going to be a good month tho.

Emma- fertilaid is amazing. I would recommend you look it up. You can start taking any time in your cycle. I heard it works amazing for people with really irreg cycles. Ive noticed some changes and ive have been taking it going on two months.

Lots of babydust. <3

Fertilaid sounds like it might be something I have to try!! :laugh2:

x x x

oooh why what does soy do??

i think once ive tried everything then il try and relax more about it but if i know theres more i can be doing then im gonna be doing it haha i dont think where i am you can get those tests done you have to be trying for over 12 months before they will look at anything xx

I don't really know what it does. Just was looking it up and some people have mentioned that it really messed their cycle up (late or no ov!) - but then there are lots of success stories so I dont know! :shrug:

x x x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->