Cd16 and need a buddy :)

Oh g I was worried about you not being here today ha I have got a good feeling :) fx for you babe let me know asap!! Xxx

Ooh sorry love me and DH just had a day together doing nothing tbh..
That why it took so long to answer, I'm feeling a bit unsure still since I've had negative's already!!

But I'm going to test tomorro when I wake if my AF hasn't arrived by then.
I've been cramping slightly on and off still. And also last 2 days had been having a twinge pain from my back tk my tummy??

Can I just ask if our have/are experiancing cramps at all??

G x

G - there u are!!! :D so glad AF has stayed away! Can't wait for you to test today. Im not cramping any more but I was and for a few days after AF was due as well. Sounds like it good be good news. FX!!! x x x x x

Hey girls we'll AF still not here she's know offically 1day late..
Tested the smorning and was negative again.
So that's me till next Friday know if the witch hasn't arrived by then I'll take a CB digi,
and possible need to book app with doc's..

Checked CP it's when back to high tho I can still slightly feel the opening which feels closed but not tight??

Soo let's just see how the next week goes ,,

G x

Oh g I was worried about you not being here today ha I have got a good feeling :) fx for you babe let me know asap!! Xxx

Ooh sorry love me and DH just had a day together doing nothing tbh..
That why it took so long to answer, I'm feeling a bit unsure still since I've had negative's already!!

But I'm going to test tomorro when I wake if my AF hasn't arrived by then.
I've been cramping slightly on and off still. And also last 2 days had been having a twinge pain from my back tk my tummy??

Can I just ask if our have/are experiancing cramps at all??

G x

Hey g well it aint over til the witch comes and doesn't sound like she's on her way tbh. I was gonna ask someone in first tri if cramping is normal coz I keep gettin them sometimeas quite hard where I go ooh if you get me ha
I know a bit is normal but its been a few days so not too sure but yes I do get them xx

That's annoying it says bfn, but is definitely a good thing the witch is not here!!

Emma - I did have cramping for a while, sometimes really painful, as in would stop me in my tracks a bit. Has stopped now but I think it's just baby getting well and truly snuggled in! Try not to worry!

x x x x x

Yeah cervix is very high up know.. I just wish something would happen tbh.. Either way AF or BFP..

I'll be hanging off testing tho till Friday.. Cause I don't want to keep wasting pennys.

G x

Hey girls it's know day 2 of the witch being late, not had any cramping so far today..

Cervix has stayed high know for 2/3 days.. And have White/creamy CM not loads of it mind you..

Still going to hang off testing till during the week incase tge witch arrives..

How are use girls & bumps feeling ?

G x

Oh g that's great news are you normally late? The cp and cm sounds very promising! I couldn't cope not testing til friday I haven't got the willpower haha

Smiley they cramps aren't as bad today but I get like a tightening feeling like I've done loads of situps ha don't know what that is but I get that then cramps then nothin then starts over. Its so annoyin I can't wait for my first scan so I can stop the worrying x x

Hi emma, ooh ano I've not usualy got the willpower but I'm going to stick to it as don't want to keep wasting money and getting BFN..

Well since coming of the depo injection they have been either a few days early or late but 34 days has been the longest so today is CD 34..?

So in just going to hold off for a few more days then take a cb digi see what that says..
I'm getting my hopes up but trying to bring myself back to reality

G x

Evening girls!

G, how are you doing? AF still away?! Looking good!!

Emma - have you got a date for your first scan yet? I know, I can't wait for mine. It's such a long wait to know if everything is ok though. I'm keeping all my thoughts positive though, worry does not do any good!

Hope you've both had a nice weekend x x x x

Hi girls, well I finally got an answer?? AF just got me there..
I'm actualy glad that something has happened tbh, least I'll be able t begin my new cycle.

Hope use both have a happy & health 8 months.

G x

Ah G :hugs: sorry she got you hun! Glad you can get on with the next cycle though. Hope you've got some choc and a glass of wine to enjoy this evening!

Good luck for next cycle!! x x x x

Never mind happy and healthy 8 months we will still be in touch you will get your BFP soon I know it! Definitely use your conceive plus my first month using it gave me my BFP! X x

Never mind happy and healthy 8 months we will still be in touch you will get your BFP soon I know it! Definitely use your conceive plus my first month using it gave me my BFP! X x

Haha! I've just re-read G's post... I was not planning on leaving this thread etiher - unfortunately you are stuck with us now! x x x

I'm good thanks hun, feel absolutely fine. (Still a bit tired, but i'm always tired!) - I just look terrible!!!

How are you? x x x

Ooh girls yous won't be saying that when I'm moaning over my 2WW symptoms again this cycle ha..

Yeah emma I'm hoping to use the conceive plus & OPKs this cycle..
And hopefully I'll get the 2 lines I'm so hoping for, this is my last attempt of controled TTC after is it just go with the flow, since it's the run up to x-mas & n-year.

How are use ladies feeling today.

G x

Hi emma & smiley.. How are you both keeping??

I've been doing great considering AF is still hanging around.
I've got a slight dilema as I've got a app in October with gyno so for me to keep the app I obv can't be pregnant... Which sucks because I can't wait to get a pregnant tummy :).

I'm defo not going on any birth control so if it happens it happens I'll be obv over the moon.
But I'm going to save the conceive plus and opk until after I've been to gyno that way I'm not wasting money and me and DH can just have fun without trying to time anything.

G x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->