Cd16 and need a buddy :)

I went and bought some superdrug tests, so I'll use one tomorro maybe!
Depending if AF cramps are here.

I've got like a preasure pain feeling on my left side? Never felt that before..

Have you made a app with doc's yet ? X

Were they still on offer? You should of had a wee in a pot this mornin and then tested now ha have you got AF cramps now? I get like a heavy feeling down below is that what you mean x x

Yeah they where on offer, I'll test in the morning but i'm sure I know the answer before I even test tbh..
I've not got any cramps at tge moment or sore bb's so all seems well at the moment,
it's no a heavy feeling it's more like a preasure on my left ovary.

G x

Good luck, G - if you are testing today!? Hope to hear some good news soon!! x x x

Hey girls,, still no sign of BFP just tested there. But no sign of AF either?? God knows what's going on...

I felt like my CP had came down yesterday and was quite watery
the smorning it feels like it's higher up firm with a load of thick White CM.

Her DUE date is tomorro so I'll just have ti wait around see what happens, but I defo think I'm out this month.

Will just have to put my newly orderd conceive plus and ov strips to work when the witch eventualy gets here.

G x

Hey g it aunt over til the witch cones. High CP and lots of white cm is very very good supposed to be dry if AF is coming! X x

I'm just at the point know that I just wish something would happen..
Even if that means AF just so I can beginginh my new cycle and try again..

This is my last cycle I'll try the conceive plus and ov strips and hopefully get a winner,
then I'll be giving up trying as suck till after Christmas and new year.

I've to go to the doctors on December if I've not falling pregnant buy then to get all hormon test and stuff done,

But hears hoping the BFP comes first..

G x

Ah sorry hun :hugs: it really isn't over until the :witch: shows her face though. Will keep FX she stays away for you, cp and cm don't look like signs for her visit so that's a very good thing!! x x x

Thanks girls.. Use have been amazing.. Hopefully I'll be joining use very soon !

G x

Well girls still no AF, and no cramping so I've hit my fingers crossed, if she's still not here tomorro I'm not testing but will test on Saturday as planned!

G x

Thanks girls.. Use have been amazing.. Hopefully I'll be joining use very soon !

G x

That's what we are here for hun havin ppl on here to talk to makes it so much easier and bearable it gets you through it x x x
Ou will be joining us very soon I know it

Sounds promising g :)

What's the update for today? Xx

Hope AF is staying well away hun! Stalking for an update :flower:

x x x x x

Still no AF, will test in morning

G x

Oh g I was worried about you not being here today ha I have got a good feeling :) fx for you babe let me know asap!! Xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->