Cd16 and need a buddy :)

I just know it's going to be a BFN I get. AF cramps are getting stronger and stronger.

G x

Hey smiley :) how you feelin?

G please do a superdrug test like now!!! Ha xx

I'm good thanks hun, just thirsty and have a lovely spot breakout but otherwise fine! how are you? Has it sunk in yet? x x x

Hi girls, I'm about 10 dpo.. I keep getting my hopes up then I'm making myself forget everything I'm sick of getting hurt every month.

I've been holding my wee in for 2hours know going to test soon only have a cheap test the and a digi? So will just use the cheap one I think.. Will buy more test tomorro and test everyday know till I get BFP or AF get me!

Smiley - I checked CP it's still high, I can feel tge tip of it bit it been up there fir 3/4 days know.

Keep everything crossed for me. How much longer should I hold the loo before testing?

G x

I think if you can hold it for 4 hours that's what they recommend, but maybe just another hour if you can't hold it that long!! GOOD LUCK!! I hope you can see a smidge of a bfp :D

That's great CP is still high!! I think you'll be getting your bfp this month for sure x x x

Hey g I have fingers, legs, arms, toes eyes everythin crossed for you haha I'll be honest though I really wouldn't expect good results from an ic they are knows for false negatives and don't give pos til way after af due but that's my opinion x x

Aw I realy hope this us the month ladies, more so because DH and I have decided that if it's a no this month we won't be trying as such for at least 2 months..

I know anything can still happen in those 2 months but it's weird for the past 8 month this has been my life, doing opk marking dates symptom spotting.
It's going to he hard not to do lol.

Ooh wee question.. How long had both use been trying ?

G x

I came off the pill last December, we didn't really up our game until about Feb/March but it's been 8 months in total! Long old slog, but worth it now we're here :D

Have you been charting then? x x x

Oh my gosh g that's what me and my oh said this month too!! Somethin else the same!!! Xx

This is my 8 month I came off the depo injection tho so when to doctors and they have sayed if my periods cam regular I could be pregnant in no time. But I've read it can take up to 1 1/2 years!!

Well 3 hours down 1 to go then test time.. It's just a cheap test as haven't been to shops and don't want to use digi.
Only time will tell??

G x

Well ladies I couldn't hold the loo any longer, 3 1/2 hours took a cheak test and it's a massive BFN....

So I'm taking it as I'm well and truely out, so just waiting around know for the "bitch" to show her ugly face!!

G x

I never got a pos on cheapie get to superdrug asap 4 for 7.99 they are great xx

They are 10miu and actually do work not like the others who claim they detect early xx

Well ladies I couldn't hold the loo any longer, 3 1/2 hours took a cheak test and it's a massive BFN....

So I'm taking it as I'm well and truely out, so just waiting around know for the "bitch" to show her ugly face!!

G x

Sorry it was bfn hun :hugs: but it really doesn't mean you're out. As Emma said, the cheapies are not great at showing lines - my 14dpo line was faint (digital said 2-3weeks!) - You still have every chance!! x x x x

Morning ladies, how are we the smorning? I'm in such a better mood today not had anymore AF cramping and tbh I don't actualy feel like she's going to make an appearance :)..

But in sticking to not testing till Saturday from know,
I've not checked CP will in a bit, hoping it's still up there.

G x

Hey g that's great news!! Did you manage to buy them superdrug tests? I think they would defo show a line before sat they are super sensitive and very accurate but I know what you mean it does dishearten you when you see a bfn I've got everythin crossed for you hun x x

Hey smiey no it still hasn't sunk in I'm still poas to make sure haha I told my little girl last night she is super super excited ha xx

Thanks emma, I'm going in to town today so I'll buy some tests today andmaybe test tomorro morning..
Since I suck at bring able to hhold me wee in lol.. Only lasted 3 hours and even that was pushing it.

I've checked CP and I feel it's came down a bit since yesterday..

Let's just wait ut out and see, I'm prepered IFAD arrives know anyways since I've had that negative test itwill take the sting out of it.

How are you feeling today? You feeling pregnant yet ha. Gosh must be a strange feeling,
I keep telling DH I can't wait for it and everything that goes with it.
I've never been pregnant so it will be allllllllllll new yo me .

G x

Hey g I wouldn't really go by the cp its not reliable enough can even change position if you need the loo!! I thought I was out when mine felt low but then it changed again the next day. I suffer really bad with mornin sickness when pregnant but got a few weeks til that normally kicks in!! I am however so bloated I'm usually a size 6 in pants and I have to wear a size 8 now I thinkthis child has made me eat like a pig for a few weeks haha I can't stop and I normally only have lunch and tea and only very small portions but now I can't stop I even have brekkie!!! Xx

Hey g I wouldn't really go by the cp its not reliable enough can even change position if you need the loo!! I thought I was out when mine felt low but then it changed again the next day. I suffer really bad with mornin sickness when pregnant but got a few weeks til that normally kicks in!! I am however so bloated I'm usually a size 6 in pants and I have to wear a size 8 now I thinkthis child has made me eat like a pig for a few weeks haha I can't stop and I normally only have lunch and tea and only very small portions but now I can't stop I even have brekkie!!! Xx

I look foward to all the morning sickness and stuff, DH thinks I'm silly lol. Well you have tge excuse your know eating for two so let got and stuff you self worry about the diet after baby is here!!

I've just orderd some conceive plus and 50 ov strips from amazon, they are due tomorro!
Watch this I'll end up getting my BFP know I went and spent all that money lol..

G x

Haha why didnt you wait til after AF due silly x x

Haha why didnt you wait til after AF due silly x x

Aw beleive me if I get a BFP I'll not be giving a dam about that money.

Just off out to buy some tests for tomorro.

G x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->