CD2 & CD21 blood tests, info needed please

mme

Reaction score
Hi Ladies
So last week I had the CD 2 blood test but on CD3 as the doc could not fit me in on CD 2. CD 1 I was not full flow but CD 2, 3 and 4 I was full flow. Anyway I rang today for the results and all the receptionist could tell me was that it was satisfactory but to check with me it was defiantly done on day 2. Now I’m totally worried as I can’t speak to the doc till Friday to discuss the results !!! Can anyone tell me if they knew it was on day 3 would it not be satisfactory? Does anyone that has been in this situation know what they might mean ?
Thanks for reading

I’ve always had those tests on CD3, they’re just looking for a base line of your hormones at the start of your cycle. I always request copies of mine now as there was something abnormal on mine that was missed by the GP because they only looked at the results individually and not in relation to each other.

Spoke to doc yesterday she said all absolutely fine with CD3 blood test now just have to wait till 3rd Sept for next blood test but so hoping to get a BFP before I go in for the blood test, I will be 8/9dpo when I next go

CD21 blood test tomorrow even though I will be CD22. Also testing in the morning as will be 7dpo. Nervous!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->