CD2 going to do SMEP anybody want to join?

kate1984

Expecting a Princess
Reaction score
Got my kindle fire out last night and downloaded the free book on SMEP and after reading inly about 10 pages have decided to give it a go. Ive just ordered my opk's and getting hubby to BD to a timetable wont be difficult so I really think this is the way im goung to get my sticky bean.

Ive seen a lot of success stories on this and want some of that BFP action, bit destroyed that I wont be on maternity leave over xmas as I work in a nursing home so we work xmas day like every other day and as I had last xmas off I will have to work this one.

Really hope some of you will join me and see if we can get some of us over on the first tri board asap!

Haaaaa, I've just started a 'testing dates' thread for this too here: https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/trying-to-conceive/1885315-smep-testing-thread.html#post27777293

My husband and I were TTC for a while a few years ago with no success then tried this plan and it worked first time!! Hope it works for you too hunni :D I know the success rate on the thread we had before was pretty high.

Exciting stuff!

XxX:kiss:

I will be trying The SMEP this cycle as well I am on CD 5. I really hope this is what works

I am so glad I saw this thread :) I am on my 1st cycle TTC and I mean business! I'm a little ahead of you ladies, I'm on CD10, and doing SMEP myself. I usually have a 28-29 day cycle so we started :sex: on CD8 and then we're up again today! I am so excited, I hope this works for us! I am going to check out the SMEP testing thread Louloubabs shared :)

I'm CD1 and thinking of trying SMEP this cycle. I doubt it will work out though; tried it before and we didn't bd enough because of work and stress and blah blah blah. It's more BD'ing than we would normally do and I hate timetabled sex. Kind of feel like just giving up tbh.

Im going to join the other thread as started this one without seeing the other currently cd9 with a lot of wet cm so hoping this is our month x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->