Cd2 - Looking for a TTC buddy x

Things were actually better then I thought. My right ovary grew 2mm but my left was the same. However, my lining is thickening and my estrogen is rising, the nurse said this means things are happening, just slowly, so that was good news :)

Any changes with you??? Are you still keeping positive??? Any sign of O'v???

btw, it's nice to have someone understand how important these little appointments are :)

Yep still feeling positive... I started on the OPKs yesterday and had a v feint 2nd line so that should darken up nicely over the next few days with any luck.... :thumbup:

That's great that your scan was more positive than you expected :winkwink:
When are you going back for more tracking?

Oh, yay.... thats good, keep checking.... hopefully a December baby is going to be instore for you two!!! I go back on Sunday and feeling more positive about it :thumbup:

Lots of https://dl4.glitter-graphics.net/pub/2058/2058144oxdxlg5ts1.gif

How did you get on with your tracking today?

Yep a December baby would be THE best Christmas pressie!! I'd be due around the 5th :laugh2:

Oh, yes, that would be good... I was trying for December 6th (thats my DH birthday) but that won't happen now :cry: but FX'd for you!!!

The US showed my one follie is still growing, but very slowly..... if it keeps growing the way it is, I will be due to O'v around April 1st..... on CD 35 :eek: They said everything like my estrogen is still on the upward slope so things are still trying. They are still going to do US's every 3 days.....

I feel like I am always talking about my situation and appointments :blush: how are things going with you??? Any changes with you???

Lol don't be daft, I'm always asking about your appointments! :thumbup:

I'm on CD15 today, testing with OPKs every day....no sign yet but expecting it Thursday-Saturday.... The only thing I worry about is that as I'm not having any tracking or bloods done I don't know for sure that I am ovulating..... My body could be gearing up to it, having an LH surge giving me a positive OPK but not actually releasing any egg. So every month I'm chuffed to get a +ve opk but it might be false hope!? :wacko:

That's great that you're getting scanned every few days, hopefully your follies will have a nice little growth spurt and bring your ovulation forward. At least with regular checking you know how things are going and it gives the Dr chance to be proactive :thumbup:

LOL.... ok, good, I was thinking I was being self absorbed :blush:

Yes, I agree with getting scanned to make sure things are doing what they should, otherwise your not sure if it's working. Could you actually get a pos opk if you don't O'v??? Well, I guess you could if your body thought your follies were mature. In my case, I never get pos. opk's because my body knows they are not mature, I guess. Are you going to request an US or blood to see if things are doing what they should???

Well, off to see the FS tomorrow for another US, I will keep you posted!!!

I've only got one more cycle on Clomid anyway so when we go back to FS in May I'll ask why I wasn't monitored. Feeling a bit twingey low down today so I think that might be ovulation pains... testing on OPK in about half an hour..expecting +ve today or tomorrow.....we shall see :wacko:

Good luck tomorrow! :thumbup:

Well, great news for me, my follie grew to 1.3mm :happydance: I am sooo happy about that, I go back Saturday so I am hoping to be 1.6mm by then, if all goes well, I should O'v around Mar 26th - 28th!!! Wow, what a long cycle I am having, I am on CD 19 today :shrug:

Good luck with the pos opk and lots of sticky https://dl4.glitter-graphics.net/pub/2058/2058144oxdxlg5ts1.gif Hopefully your guys will catch that egg this cycle :thumbup:

YAY! That's great news, Am so pleased for you and think how deflated you felt after your first scan!

You'll be ovulating around the same time I'm due AF (within a few days anyway) .... hope you get more positive news on Saturday.
I'm feeling really positive for this month, have a feeling that on a couple of threads on here that I follow there's going to be an avalanche of :bfp:s this month :thumbup::thumbup:

:wohoo: I got a pos opk tonight!!! I have never had a pos. one before.... I am happy but at the same time hoping my little follies grew enough, so it's bittersweet. Me and DH DTD last night and shall again tonight, but I think I will read up on the effects of Clomid and Metformin on opk's.

Also, my Estrogen was 362 on Sunday and 762.5 yesterday, that is quite the jump and very high, I don't know what it means though, lol

And, I agree, quite a few people have had positive feelings and early preg. symptoms, I hope they are all right :thumbup:

YAY!!! It's such a good feeling when you get a +ve OPK.... def gives you hope and makes you think this REALLY could be YOUR month!!

Everything crossed for you!!

I'm going home to test in half an hour so hopefully I'll get my +ve OPK too....we've done the deed plenty this week so should be covered :thumbup:

We've had a couple of months where for one reason or another we haven't BD as much as we'd planned and then I've felt miserable that we wasted Clomid and ruined our own chances etc. xx

Well, I did some research and Clomid would not affect my results on CD 20 and Metformin would not affect it on any day. I was so nervous last night that my follies were not ready so first thing this morning, I called the FS and she told me that OPK's are not that accurate, they can give false pos. But my temp dropped this morning to 36.21 from 36.80 yesterday.... :shrug: I am sooo confused. I guess we will keep DTD and see what my appointment tomorrow says.... sooo, what did your OPK say??? Very exciting, this time is!!!

My OPK was almost completely blank :wacko::wacko::wacko:

Tues & Wed I had a line, a nice thick line... but not dark enough to consider positive.... then Thursday & Friday... NOTHING.

Reeeeally baffled...nothing I can do but keep testing and see what happens!

Surely if your temp has dipped AND you got +ve OPK then that's two really good signs that you're ovulating tomorrow? Hopefully they'll make it clear at your appt tomorrow xx

Do you test at the same time each day??? I read that your first urine is not a good one to use (even with OPK's) because of it's concentration. Or maybe you drank a lot a few hours before you tested :loo: and diluted it, that can happen too!!! Not to worry, I am sure you will get a nice thick and dark line soon :thumbup:

Well, the US and BW confirmed I O'v..... still not sure how to feel as my little follies are only 1.6 and 1.4 :wacko: Soooo, I will be doing the TWW....:coffee:

Fx'd for your turn now and lots of https://dl4.glitter-graphics.net/pub/2058/2058144oxdxlg5ts1.gif

Well still no sign of my ovulation.... :cry::cry::cry::shrug::shrug::shrug:

Just going to keep testing with the OPKs and I guess I'll either get +ve or :witch: eventually!

So how many days DPO are you now? Are you feeling positive? xx

Awe, sorry to hear you still haven't O'v :flower: Maybe this is just a long cycle for you

I am now 3 DPO and having soooo much pressure in my uterus, I have (and always had this cycle) a really good feeling, but not sure anymore. Sometimes people just get so wrapped up in trying that symptoms get manipulated to look like pregnancy symptoms and I don't want that to happen because the crash will be hard. So I am just going to try and forget about things for a week or so then do an early test.

https://i1208.photobucket.com/albums/cc363/McMummyTTC/IMG00131-20110317-1421.jpg

I keep my OPKs for comparison (grotty I know! haha)
I've posted my OPK pics in a 'Clomid Club' thread that I follow so hopefully one of the OPK experts can make sense of it... have to wait and see I guess.

Fingers crossed for you.... the 2WW can be such a rollercoaster so def a good idea to try and focus on other things... I quite often disappear from here during my 2ww :thumbup: xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->