Cd2 - Looking for a TTC buddy x

Well, it looks like to me that you O'v, I know that the line is supposed to be darker then the test line, but maybe your LH amount was a smaller amount then normal. I had absolutely nothing on Wednesday then on Thursday and Friday I had somewhat faint lines, but still lines and the FS confirmed I had O'v with my Estrogen level and the US showing a corpus luteum. Funny becasue when I called the FS on Thursday morning, the nurse told me it was probably a false pos..... so you never know :shrug: fx'd :thumbup:

I've got REALLY sore boobs today so I think the old :witch: is on her way within the week... so perhaps I did ov last Tues/Wed and the OPK just wasnt accurate x

May not be your AF though.... if you did O'v last Tuesday or Wednesday, you 7 or 8 DPO, have you tested yet??? Probably not, I think I am the only impatient one who would test at 7DPO :rofl:

LOL it had crossed my mind... I convinced myself last night that my boobs were really veiny...but this morning they look normal..
Still REALLY sore tho! :wacko:

When are you testing? xx

I know, it's crazy how we make ourselves believe that we have pregnancy symptoms.... I actually made myself believe I was a little nauseous :wacko:

I am going to start testing on March 27th with a FRER (which is 5 days before my AF is due)....... I say that now but I also have some internet cheapies being delivered so I am sure once they come I will just have to test!!! :haha:

When are you going to test??? You could get accurate results using a FRER tomorrow :happydance:

Lots of https://dl4.glitter-graphics.net/pub/2058/2058144oxdxlg5ts1.gif

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm seeing as I'm not sure if I've even OV I don't know when to test as no idea if AF is on its way or maybe I'm still yet to OV this week. SO :wacko::wacko::wacko: don't know..

I have ebay cheapies (opk & hpt) so its no great expense to test away :haha:

LOL ok but don't you be getting your hopes up! haha
Even if I DID ov last Tues/Wed it'd prob still be too early for a :bfp: ... I'm not convinced I've even ovulated yet!
Its our wedding anniversary on Monday so maybe I'll ovulate then! :thumbup::thumbup:

I just read on a thread that your LH surge does not go up and down, it will only surge once, so if you got any line at all, it means you are about or are O'ving, maybe test on Monday then, what a great anniversary present that would be!!! I bought a sleeper with "I love Daddy" on it, once I get pregnant, I am not going to say anything, I am just going to give him the sleeper :haha:

Awwww I'm always thinking about how I'll tell DH.... I like to think I'll do something really thoughtful and memorable but chances are I'll be thrusting a wet pee stick under his nose! hahahaha

Lol... DH did say that he wants us to test together...but I don't think he has any idea how much of a POAS addict I am...
I think he thinks i'll be like a week late, then we'll go to bathroom together & test :flower:
He has no idea that I've done a ton of tests since we started on Clomid :blush: :haha:

lol, I try and hide it from my DH because he always asks me and I hate saying "it was negative". I would like to test quietly, by myself and then one day, one glorious day, give him the sleeper.

How many days DPO are you now? When are you testing? x

I am 7DPO and this morning I started testing, :bfn: though I am not surprised, I won't be unset until I am getting :bfn: on 14DPO or the ugly :witch: shows herself :growlmad:

Don't you get the results for you DH SA today??? FX'd for a normal count

As soon as I posted this, I noticed I was writing to you, not my other friend..... so he is having the SA not you DH :haha:

LOL

You're exact same as me.... :bfn: doesn't bother you either way so early on... there's still hope!
:thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

My friend just announced she's pregnant today.... she conceived while away at our wedding in the Dominican, I am very happy for her, they had been trying since October. But still a part of me seems hopeless when I hear someone is expecting. But if I look on the bright side, she got married 4 months before me so maybe I will be that lucky in 4 months???

Did you give up on OPK's or are you still testing???

Awwwwww :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:
It's SO hard to hear other ppl have got their :bfp: xxx

Yep still doing OPKs, still pure plain white grrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!

xx

So what is the next step for you??? Just waiting for :bfp: or the ugly :witch:??? Do you have an appointment with your doctor for BW???

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->