Cd2 - Looking for a TTC buddy x

Waiting for something.... who knows what! lol

:bfp: :bfn: :witch: I haven't got a clue what's coming.... might get a positive OPK before any of that!?!?
:wacko::wacko::wacko:

I feel like :witch: is coming to be honest.... a bit crampy and my boobs have been agony for days.... nearly cried when I took my bra off last night!

Feel ready to draw a line under this cycle and start from scratch next month on my very LAST clomid cycle. Eeeeek!! x

Have you ever had a cycle as messed up as this one seems to be???

Not since I've been on Clomid.... before clomid my cycles were anywhere between 21 and 47 days.

The last 4 Clomid cycles I've ovulated cd13, cd17, cd19 and cd17 and AF has always come exactly 14 days later. :wacko::wacko:

I've got the beginnings of the :witch: today so that's me out for the month.... also means I must have ovulated when I had those two darker OPKs as that would be 14 days ago tomorrow...... so I must have missed the surge.

Last month on Clomid.. Eeeeeek :wacko::wacko:

Thinking about ditching the OPKs this month and just BD every 2-3days throughout the month.... hopefully be more relaxed and less pressure...

How many days DPO are you now? Any symptoms yet? xx

Awe :hugs: thats too bad, next month :thumbup:

Is it full :witch: and not just IB???

I am 11 DPO, still :bfn: and no symptoms for pregnancy or AF..... just slight twinges but in both sides so if anything, that would be AF

It's not quite full blown :witch: but am sure it will be by tonight or tomorrow.... she's def here.

Ah well, onwards & upwards.... January baby it is!! xxx

Fingers crossed your twinges aren't AF xx

CD4 for me today.... have you any symptoms either way? x

Nope, have been doing IC all with :bfn: and did blood to confirm today :sad2:

Ah well, onward and upward like you said.... still waiting on AF to start next cycle, my FS is increasing to dosage to 150mg.....

GL to you for this cycle!!!

That's good that your dose is being increased! Fingers crossed it'll be the boost your body needs to release some perfect lil eggs :thumbup::thumbup:

Hopefully AF won't keep you waiting long so you can get on with the new cycle :flower:

So I see that you have started Clomid again, I assume on CD3-7???

I have absolutely no symptoms of AF..... I don't think it's going to come for quite some time, oh bother

:witch: showed up today, very happy about that though..... I thought I would have to wait weeks for her. Let the next cycle begin - 150mg Clomid :thumbup:

Fx'd for January babies to us!!!

Lots of https://dl4.glitter-graphics.net/pub/2058/2058144oxdxlg5ts1.gif

So how many days DPO were you when she arrived? x

Good luck on the 150mg :thumbup::thumbup: xx

I was 15DPO, so basically she was right on time (for me anyway!!!). This is the first time she has shown up when she was supposed to... which give me hope that I might actually be able to have a baby :happydance:

So, about another 10 days for you before you are due to O'v??? Are you temping, using preseed or anything this cycle???

I plan on temping, using Preseed, POAS and taking my full dosage of Metformin..... plus Clomid of course, hope that all works :haha:

Thats great that you had a 'normal' cycle.... The clomid has really helped with that for me too... My cycles used to be anywhere between 21 and 47days...
Since Clomid I've been 28-32 days.

I am temping and using preseed...I ovulated early last cycle, approx cd13-14 where as other cycles I've not ov til cd17-19.

I am still trying to decide about OPKs.... as its our last month on Clomid I quite fancy just going with the flow and BDing every other day and just see what happens... BUT i am a massive POAS addict so not sure I'll be able to resist. xx

Yes, I think if you forget about "trying" things happen easier.... get your DH to hide all the OPK's :haha: and just relax this cycle and bd every other day.

How have you been getting on so far this cycle? What day are you on? xx

YAY!!! Your pregnant :thumbup: That's awesome, congrats!!!

I have stayed off here for a bit because they cancelled my last cycle with Clomid because it was not working so I was a little down. The FS started me on Femara April 27th and Gonal-F May 1st. They upped the dose of Gonal-F May 3rd to 150iu and on May 7th I was told to stop taking anymore injections since I had 16 follicles that were maturing!!! Today my US revealved I had 26 follies :dohh: so the FS gave me Ovidrel (trigger shot) to take tonight and aspiration and IUI set for May 11th.

I am sooo happy for you, hope you have a wonderful pregnancy!!!

Thanks! :flower:

It hasn't sunk in at all yet and I don't 'feel' pregnant at all. I was 6 weeks yesterday, I've booked an early scan for 8 weeks. Doesn't feel true at all yet.

Sorry the Clomid wasn't working out for you but that's great news that you've got IUI set for 11th, hang on ..that's today!!
Loads of luck & :dust: heading your way xxx

Hey, I wanted to update you...... I AM PREGNANT!!!!!! It was confirmed today with BW from the FS. I am still in shock that after 15 years of infertility, I am finally pregnant :cloud9: We can be bump buddies now, lol (but your 3 weeks ahead of me). Hope your pregnancy is going well :hugs:

OMG WOW!!!!! that's fab news!!

Come & join this lil group https://www.babyandbump.com/pregnancy-buddies/597425-due-january-2012-x.html

I'm so pleased for you! When are you having a scan or have you had one?

I'll be 8 weeks pregnant tomorrow and I'm having a scan on Thursday night xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->