CD2 pain

monroea

Mommy to Riley
Reaction score
Last month and this month I am having pretty intense pain on my right lower abdomen. Ironically, it occurred on cycle day 2 last month and the same cycle day again this month. Last month it only lasted 24-36 hours, so I'm hoping the same is true this month. Both months the pain has stopped my in my tracks and forced me to sit or double over. I am on my period, but this does not feel like menstrual pain. I'm also pretty bloated. I'm just wondering if it could be a cyst. Anyone else have any experiences like this? Also wondering if this could be related to why we have been unable to conceive.

I’d tell your gyn about the pain. It can be a plethora of things ranging from completely benign and random to something serious.

My experience with a cyst was nearly ten years ago, so it’s a bit foggy. I recall that my cycles got inexplicably irregular.
Approx. 34 days, 37, 53, 28, 30. Typically I was a consistent 27 day +/- 1. I had loads of symptoms and fought with my gyn because in my gut I knew something was wrong. I just assumed it was a weird pregnancy that was testing negative. The only reason they ended up finally scanning me was because I got pregnant and was having a lot of pain. I was pretty consistently miserable, and the pain was like being stabbed with a searing hot knife that was left there to just keep radiating heat and pain. I notice that when I ovulate from that side, even though the cyst is long gone, it’s much more noticeable o pain and lingering o pain. But you should be switching ovaries each cycle. Not sure if any of that was helpful

That was very helpful. Thank you for sharing your experience. I did contact my doctor, so I'm just waiting to hear back. It's so odd because today the pain is gone, just like last month.

I’d tell your gyn about the pain. It can be a plethora of things ranging from completely benign and random to something serious.

My experience with a cyst was nearly ten years ago, so it’s a bit foggy. I recall that my cycles got inexplicably irregular.
Approx. 34 days, 37, 53, 28, 30. Typically I was a consistent 27 day +/- 1. I had loads of symptoms and fought with my gyn because in my gut I knew something was wrong. I just assumed it was a weird pregnancy that was testing negative. The only reason they ended up finally scanning me was because I got pregnant and was having a lot of pain. I was pretty consistently miserable, and the pain was like being stabbed with a searing hot knife that was left there to just keep radiating heat and pain. I notice that when I ovulate from that side, even though the cyst is long gone, it’s much more noticeable o pain and lingering o pain. But you should be switching ovaries each cycle. Not sure if any of that was helpful

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->