CD2 - Want a bubby for this month!

SoCalbabylove

Reaction score
I just started AF yesterday and have been TTC for 5cylces. Anyone else on the same path? I would love a buddy and someone to share feelings/symptoms/tips with.

I have been TTC for 8 months now...I could use a buddy too! Its hard, even though I know 8 months is not that bad...there are people that have been trying for years and I'm upset over 8 months!

hi there! this is our first month using Clearblue Digital Fertility monitor. I am hoping it will work better then just aiming for when we think I am ovulating.

What is your strategy>

HAHAHA not sure you want my strategy because it obviously hasn't worked yet. I have an app on my phone that gives me an estimate as well as reciently starting the ovulation kit last month. I have a bbt but I can never remember to use it first thing in the morning so that does no good. I've done a lot of praying as well. However my husband and I are both slightly overweight...not obese but not the "ideal" weight. We just started weight watcher together less than two weeks ago and have lost a lot of weight...I'm hoping that will help as well!

i am using an app too! how funny. I will let you know how the CBFM works...you have to use that every morning too.

Yeah I can remember to do that. I put it in the bathroom where I'll see it. But the bbt you have to do before you even get out of bed...I'm not a morning person so for some reason I can't manage to do that. I even have the thermometer right next to my bed so you would think I'd see it...but I haven't gotten in a habbit of doing that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->