CD21 blood test question

susan_1981

Mummy to 2 boys :)
Reaction score
I keep spotting for anything between 4-8 days before my period starts. So I went to the doctor and they're going to do a CD21 blood test to check my progesterone levels. The thing is, I know this has to be done at 7dpo (which isn't necessarily CD21), but this cycle seems completely messed up. I was recording my temperature, and according to that, I'm only 8dpo, but I'm already bleeding, like a light period.

I was planning to get the test done tomorrow, as it's bank holiday today and the hospital don't do routine blood tests then, but can I go if I'm already possibly starting my period? My temperature was still up this morning. I don't know whether I should just wait until next month now.

I would probably get it done anyway but explain that you’re bleeding so it can be repeated if necessary. I think your progesterone would be low for bleeding or spotting to occur anyway?

Thanks, I didn't go in the end. I did have similar thinking to you, but I'm going to have to go next month now as I'll be 10dpo tomorrow, and that's if I've got ov date right.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->