Cd24 / 11dpo.. AF showed up 4 days early WTH?!

oxfairycakexo

Reaction score
This is so weird for me! I am never early, always late, and always 2 days of brown spotting before AF, however this AM i have BRIGHT red... wow! Had no spotting either.. And this early?! I can't believe it! Maybe the vitamins, agnus castus & brazil nuts are working their magic haha.

Oh well on to the next cycle.. according to FF i ovulate on 7/12, the day we go to Disneyland... will just have to do lots of BDing leading up to it!

Good luck to everyone that's still in the 2ww, hopefully i will be back in a few weeks :) xx

I am going through similar. Af Turned up 2 days early on 10dpo, I'm normally 28 day cycle. It was bright red out of nowhere, no spotting or light pink before hand.
But that was yesterday morning and since then I seem to have just had a bit of brown on my tampon (sorry tmi) and this morning have woken up with nothing. It's strange but I expect af to show up again full force later.

Hey Choc! It's crazy isn't it? It's common for AF to go missing for a few days upto a few weeks but never 4 days early! The same as you, there was absolutely nothing when i first woke, i even did a test and of course got bfn, but there was no hint of any blood at all in the cup i used or on the test etc. Then an hour later i went back to the loo, and when i wiped there was this BRIGHT red.. totally threw me since i always get two days of brown spotting because of low progesterone / thin uterine lining! Hmm. Did have some cramping after the red but i'm fine now and thers is just a little bit on the pad, nothing like when i wipes earlier!

Only last night i was having killer heartburn that even got my fiance excited.. strange!

Oh well, another cycle bites the dust i guess. Have u tested since the bleeding stopped? X

t

No I haven't tested since the bleeding stopped as I used all my tests on Thursday and Friday! I've got some more coming in the post. Bleeding still hasn't resumed! Really strange. I keep getting my hopes up but it is so unlikely I am pregnant as we used pull out method this month, we aren't meant to be trying til next month.

Are you going to test again?

No, i'm not testing again because i'm 100% certain that this is AF now. On to the next cycle! X

Same thing happened to me last cycle. I'm usually a 28 day cycle and it's never early. Started spotting the evening of cd25 then full red flow the morning if cd26. It was a rough AF as well! I am just recently off of BCP. I was thinking maybe that was the cause.

Yep my af is here for definite now. It was all very strange though, had the bright red on Sunday and then later some clear cm with little Red flecks in. Then nothing all day Sunday but now full flow on Monday. Never had anything like that before!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->