CD25, is this positive?? *Updated with new cycle pics*

thurl30

Mum of two boys
Reaction score
Hi ladies

Yesterday was CD25 for me, I have never had a positive opk before. I had an ache in my left ovary area all afternoon yesterday, did a hpt which was negative, and then decided to dip an ovulation test in the cup. Within seconds a prominent line started to appear, I took a pic of it but I didn't wait the whole time, the line did get quite a bit darker after a few more minutes. What do you think? and has anyone else ovulated this late before?

Attachments

• S1050783.jpg
    S1050783.jpg
    23.8 KB · Views: 35
That line doesn't look quite positive to me yet, but if it got darker after you took the test I would test again after holding your urine for a while and see if you get a full blown positive.

I just O'd (I hope/think!) yesterday on CD24, but frankly my cycle has been a little messed up since my miscarriage. Do you consistently O around a certain time of the month?

I would bd today just in case though!

Hi Tawn

That line came up almost instantly, it's the first time that has ever happened, it did get abit darker after a few minutes. I have never had a positive test before, well I have never had an instant line before either so I have never known when I ovulate, but I took the test yesterday just because I had such pain in my left side. My cycles are really messed up too, it's really frustrating. Sorry to hear about your loss :hugs: Do your cycles vary much now then? x

With all the ovary pain and the almost +OPK, I would honestly think if you take another test tomorrow afternoon (with as concentrated wee as you can) you will likely get a full blown positive (where the test line is very obviously darker than the control. Which means that right about now (the few days before ovulation) are the best days to dtd to hope to have the sperm waiting for the egg when it is released. Good luck! Fx'd for you hun!

I am CD22 and my opks are getting darker but not quite there yet, just a little lighter than yours. So I am thinking tomorrow or the next day it should be positive. But like the PP my cycles have been messed up due to my miscarriages and are quite unpredictable.

Hi ttc, how are you doing? Sorry to hear about your losses, only a few days left until you test though, sending lots of luck and baby dust your way :dust: x

:hi:

I'm on CD15 of a new cycle today, I have taken an opk and I think it looks almost positive, has anyone else used these test? what do you think?

Also, how many hours do you think it would take to get positive?

Any advice appreciated :)

Attachments

• S1050849.jpg
    S1050849.jpg
    17.7 KB · Views: 5

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member