CD30 of 35.. Too early?

Azasha

Reaction score
Hi ladies!!

Its been awhile since I'm back here.. Need some eyes to check with me.. I've been having lotiony yellow cm lately and been having cramps.. I really couldn't recall my O day but we've been trying on our fertile days and right after AF was over..

Both strips below seems to see a line. Im not sure if its evap.

The first strip on top was taken after 10hrs of not peeing.. *i know.. Busy at work* and less water intake. The line showed up after within 5mins..

The second strip was taken today this morning with fmu.. Im not sure if its evao or not.. Kindly share ur thots dearies?

Also ive include my fertility tracking calendar.. I cant pin point when i ovulated but since Nov 2018 after AF done, we started BD.. I really hope its sufficient.. Hehe..

Blessed day to all!

IMG_20181215_064506.jpg IMG_20181215_070038.jpg IMG_20181215_111657.jpg IMG_20181215_111709.jpg

Last edited:
I deffo see them :) xx

I deff see them. I bet if you took a frer itll show better
Hi dearie!! :flower:

Aww!! I was afraid its an evap and sadly frer over at my place cost $40 a stick.. :shock:

Maybe i should wait and do another test tomorrow? We've been waiting for 2 years to TTC#1.. Will update soonest!!

I see those and they look convincing! Can't wait for the next test!

Hi dearie!! :flower:

Aww!! I was afraid its an evap and sadly frer over at my place cost $40 a stick.. :shock:

Maybe i should wait and do another test tomorrow? We've been waiting for 2 years to TTC#1.. Will update soonest!!
How about a regular dollar test?

How about a regular dollar test?
Ive tested on one this morning (the lower test: photo taken at 5mins mark) and the results is it. We only have the strips kind. Will get another test once im back home for work. Been taking in folic acids and iron tabs for the month. Been having cramps on my right pelvic area. Diarrhoea too.. Headache yesterday but today its good.

IMG_20181215_065701.jpg

Def seeing a faint line. Can you get a better test tho?

Ive tested on one this morning (the lower test: photo taken at 5mins mark) and the results is it. We only have the strips kind. Will get another test once im back home for work. Been taking in folic acids and iron tabs for the month. Been having cramps on my right pelvic area. Diarrhoea too.. Headache yesterday but today its good.

View attachment 1050692
Yeah they def do look positive. When you can, pick up a frer or even just a $ test. That way you can see if it's really a BFP or just that test strip because some women were getting evaps or false BFPs on certain test strips. But I do think actually pregnant based off how you been feeling.

Yeah they def do look positive. When you can, pick up a frer or even just a $ test. That way you can see if it's really a BFP or just that test strip because some women were getting evaps or false BFPs on certain test strips. But I do think actually pregnant based off how you been feeling.
Honestly i've felt crappy this week.. Been having stress at work and pretty much didnt really pay attention to my body signs.. It was so random that i decide to test it yesterday at home after work.. And was showering for abt 4-5mins when i looked at the test.. And i saw that vvvvvvfaintline.. Hubby wasnt convince but I know how it feels.. I wanna make sure its really is the cycle!! Sticky bean!! [-o<[-o<[-o<

I see it, definitely there!!! Gl:dust:
Appreciate the thots and wishes dear!! Also started having cold flu symptoms.. Lost abt 5lbs this month.. Feeling sleepy n tired...

Okies ladies.. I really need ur help here..

This is my evening urine.. Hold my urine since 8am at work. Lol!!!

I dunno what to think.. Could it be?

IMG_20181215_171301.jpg IMG_20181215_171342.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"