CD30 of 35.. Too early?

Ladies... After that i peed again n i took these again..

The darkest one was taken and it comes out fast..

The other 2 tests i guess its not as sensitive.. 25u i think. The ones i use are 10-15u.. I will retry n check again..

I notice my urines are more concentrated and neon.. Not sure if its the vitamins i took..

PLEASE PRAY ITS A STICKY BEAN!

IMG_20181215_173816.jpg

Great lines! Fingers crossed for a happy and healthy 9 months :)

Awww ladies!! :hugs2: Thank u for being such great ttc buddies!! I will try to check again tomorrow morning with my fmu..

Been having mild lower abdo cramps and lower backaches..#-o

Just had 2 episodes of diarrhoea since 6pm, been sleepy but couldnt sleep.. Feeling cold n urti.. I really hope to see a progression on the tests tomorrow.. [-o<

Will schedule an appt with my obgyn soon.
:dust::dust::dust:
Update u ladies on CD31 tomorrow!! :hug::hugs2:

Congratulations! Wishing you a happy and healthy 9 months :happydance:

Hi ladies!!

CD31, I have taken 2 strips from two diff batches to test.

Please tell me im seeing right? Appear less than 5mins!!

I would say im 4 weeks 3 days if im really am pregnant..

IMG_20181216_084106.jpg

Why does one look black?
Its more of dark maroon in real eye view.. I will test again later with evening urine.. Hehe

Because Im still not sure if this is real or my strips causes evaps, i asked DH to poas n i test it as well against my diluted urine. Here u go..

IMG_20181216_120150.jpg

Last edited:
Oo no hun not sure if it’s just me but I see a line on hubbys too

Have you other tests

I had done that before w those tests and I had my son pee in a cup and I tested his urine and it came back negative. I also did it to my husband's and it was negative. I've always heard if a man tests and sees a line they may wanna get that checked because something to do with prostate? ? Not sure pls don't hold me to it but you should find out. I don't think I see anything on his test though.

I doubled checked his test and really not seeing anything but I am def seeing it on yours. Can you test w a diff brand? That way there's no 2nd guessing or wondering if it's just the brand?

I think you are deffo preggers,! I see your lines easily x

Morning ladies!!!

Today its my CD32 of CD35. 3more days before my missed period..

I clarified with the seller on the strips which i purchase from to know the sensitivity of this strip.. She stated its 10miu/mL and can use it to test as early as 5 days before a missed period.

As i have been waiting for our sticky bean for 2 years plus now, i was so worried i was fooled by the test for evaps. I did a timer of 3mins on each tests and read it.. I saw the 2 lines still..

I did test on a 25miu/mL test but couldnt really see the test.. Maybe i shld test again after I missed my period? Should test it on thursday (20/12/18) with the regular 25miu/mL test..

Below is my progression test.. My seller told me that the color dye doesnt makes a different as long i'm getting 2 lines on my test within the time frame..

Im starting to fear that the lines fade each day.. :sad2:[-o<

Ive been using this one step pregnancy test since 3 years ago and it was a clear negatives with no shades of evap as white as it could when I was not pregnant. But as what i am seeing now on my tests for a straight 4 days now, I'm just still worried..

Will get my dr to do a Beta HCG for me this week..

Do u ladies think 4 weeks 3 days scan could show anything?

I honestly appreciate the advice and eyes on my test this few days.. Im getting emotional reading all these from u ladies.. :cry:

IMG_20181217_113122.jpg

Good luck! I think you’ve got bfp!! I imagine the only difference in the lines is that they’re lighter when you’re more hydrated and your urine is diluted

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->