CD30 of 35.. Too early?

Good luck! I think you’ve got bfp!! I imagine the only difference in the lines is that they’re lighter when you’re more hydrated and your urine is diluted
Hi dear!!

Yes i realised that too.. I was drinking more water and i couldnt really see the lines. But when i fast for about 8 hours, i could see the lines as it is..

I had one episode of vomiting last night while on my bed which i rush to the bathroom.. Felt way better after that..

Really hope its a sticky bean!!!

At 4+3 it depends where your HCG levels are. In one pregnancy at 4+3 my levels were 2047 and they were able to see the sac on transvaginal US but this time since my levels were only 317.7 at 4+3 they couldn't see anything except for a thickened uterus. Your levels gotta be at least 1500 to see anything. The only thing is if you're due in 3 days a 25/miu should show something.

At 4+3 it depends where your HCG levels are. In one pregnancy at 4+3 my levels were 2047 and they were able to see the sac on transvaginal US but this time since my levels were only 317.7 at 4+3 they couldn't see anything except for a thickened uterus. Your levels gotta be at least 1500 to see anything. The only thing is if you're due in 3 days a 25/miu should show something.
Hi dear!!

Sure! I will give a try on my missed period with it. :) i try not to stress myself with it.. Hehehe. Will also go a Beta HCG this Thursday with my dr. Will update u ladies on it!

Hi ladies,

Today is CD33.. Im still seeing lines within 5mins time frame.

I cant pinpoint my ovulation but if i were to think or guess that i ovulated on the last day of my fertile period, that makes me 9DPO today..

Ive been dehydrated (gauge by my dry lips, headache n concentrated urine) i started drinking more water now since last night..

Here is my test fmu today.. I still see the lines but nt as dark.. I realised my evening urine is more darker.. Hmm..

Im going to find a frer or cb today.. Any advice which is more sensitive?

IMG_20181218_104241.jpg

I don't know where you're located but try FRER or a Walgreens brand pink dye

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"