CD31: 11DPO with No usual Pre-AF cramps?

Azasha

Reaction score
Hi Ladies! :flower:

This cycle I was on my 2nd Clomid and during my first clomid cycle, i had almost all the pregnancy symptoms but yet it end up AF came on CD28.

Usually the norms for me was, I will have 1 week of PMS symptoms before AF arrives.. And DH has always spot the trend when I am going to have my AF.. I will have bad cramps, bad sore boobs and headache with diarrhoea..

However, as for this cycle, I have none to declare that it's PMS symptoms. Apart from slight sore boobs and not much of extreme cramps..

CD30: 10dpo, i notice a pinkish stains on the TP after we BD.. I have no idea whats that.. I had big appetite and still not feeling full.. :wacko:

So today is CD31 11dpo, I notice some milkish white discharges mixed with clear fluid.. its like scattered clouds kinda visually seen.. Feeling hungry even after taking in 3 flat breads, milk and water.. BFN on a normal test..:shrug:

Could I have implantation bleed on 10dpo? if so, when can i test? Supposingly I should have my AF on 28th March 2018. But I ovulated 5 days late than the usual CD14-15. (CD20-CD22)..:nope: If i were to follow post ovulation, I should have my AF on 2-4th April?

Could I still be pregnant with no symptoms?!

This month I never had any symptoms at all bar hunger

Hi Ladies! :flower:

This cycle I was on my 2nd Clomid and during my first clomid cycle, i had almost all the pregnancy symptoms but yet it end up AF came on CD28.

Usually the norms for me was, I will have 1 week of PMS symptoms before AF arrives.. And DH has always spot the trend when I am going to have my AF.. I will have bad cramps, bad sore boobs and headache with diarrhoea..

However, as for this cycle, I have none to declare that it's PMS symptoms. Apart from slight sore boobs and not much of extreme cramps..

CD30: 10dpo, i notice a pinkish stains on the TP after we BD.. I have no idea whats that.. I had big appetite and still not feeling full.. :wacko:

So today is CD31 11dpo, I notice some milkish white discharges mixed with clear fluid.. its like scattered clouds kinda visually seen.. Feeling hungry even after taking in 3 flat breads, milk and water.. BFN on a normal test..:shrug:

Could I have implantation bleed on 10dpo? if so, when can i test? Supposingly I should have my AF on 28th March 2018. But I ovulated 5 days late than the usual CD14-15. (CD20-CD22)..:nope: If i were to follow post ovulation, I should have my AF on 2-4th April?

Could I still be pregnant with no symptoms?!

Do you have an update??

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->