CD34 and still no ovulation?! Someone please look at my chart!

MrsBenz

Reaction score
I am so confused by my chart. Apparently I haven't ovulated yet? I was expecting AF on CD 32. Has anyone had a chart like this before? We have been TTC since September but this is my first official month charting. Any insight is really appreciated!!

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/538d33/thumb.png
My Ovulation Chart

I don't see any sign of ovulation yet based on your chart. Have you been taking your temp at the same time each morning?

Yes I have been taking it at the same time every morning! That's why I'm so confused. My cycles arent extremely regular but they are usually 29-32 days. I have had a 35 & 45 day cycle though. Today is cd35 with no sign of AF!

Maybe there's something in space impacting it this month? I'm serious... I'm on CD 22 and haven't ovulated yet. I typically o between cd 16 and 21, but have a few days of very thick ewcm before. Not even any mucus yet!

I wish I had better advice for you, but I just wanted to say you're not alone.

Thank you so much pnkpolkadots!! It actually does make me feel a little better ��

I usually have approximately 35 day cycles, with O on or around CD 18.

This month, out of nowhere, I didn't ovulate til CD36! FF still hasn't confirmed it with a temperature rise, but I got positive OPKs a couple days ago and now my CM has dried up.

I have to say I think that these things do happen sometimes, as frustrating as it is. The best thing to do is to keep watching for the sustained temperature rise to confirm...!

Do you use a BBT thermometer or just a plain fever thermometer? I started out with a fever thermometer and my charts were all over the place. Once I switched to BBT, things normalized and my charts were much easier to read and interpret.

It may just be that your body geared up to release and egg, and then couldn't or didn't for some reason, and now it's trying again.

What kind of OPKs do you use? Are you able to see the test lines getting darker or lighter at all?

I use a BBT thermometer, but I temp orally so I think next cycle I'll try vaginally. And I use the digital opks with the smiley face. I finally had 2 days of high temps but then today my temp dropped again! If my temp would have stayed high today FF would have given me my CH on cd37. I had stopped with opks a few days before that because i ran ouy (and they are expensive!) so I can't confirm with an opk. So now I'm even more confused. Wish AF would just come so we can start a new cycle!

Erf. Yeah, those digital ones are kind of outrageous. I think some companies know that women who use them really want children, and so they can get away with charging a LOT for their products. Not only that, but those kits usually only come with a few tests, like 10 or 20, and for someone with a long cycle, that's not even enough to test for one ovulation!

But you might look into ordering some Wondfos strips off of Amazon.com. They're only about 20 cents a piece, and you can order them in pretty large lots. I just got a 100 pack earlier this month, and that means I can test twice per day so I don't miss a surge, and still have enough for 2 or 3 cycles.

Looking at your chart, I think you're okay, temp-wise. Some people still get dips and spikes even post-O. I think a few more days of temps ought to determine whether your temp will stay up, or if it's going to drop back down.

:hugs: I'm sorry your cycle's being so crazy this month! I hope it all gets resolved one way or another.

My doctor told me to stay away from the wondfo strips but like you mentioned I can't even get through a full cycle with the digital opks that only have 20 in them! I might have to get some though.

I'm glad you still think there's hope for me this cycle lol...I just had some spotting- adding to my confusion!

Thanks for responding to my post :) my husband is so confused about my crazy body that's it's hard to talk to him about it and all my friends are able to get pregnant just by having their SO sneeze near them so they don't quite understand. I really appreciate it! :)

It's no trouble! I'm in the same boat -- all my friends and fam already have babies, and a vast majority of those pregnancies were accidental/unplanned.

It's driving me nuts! Nice to have the support of all the folks on these forums. :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->