CD4, trying for #2 for a year now

mrsclt

Reaction score
So, I'm on CD4 of what I now believe is my first true period since having DS 15 months ago. Been trying for #2 for about a year now. Been having regular periods despite breastfeeding, however started temping again during my last cycle. Ovulation was confirmed last cycle, however all my previous cycles have been so different to this one I'm starting to think they were all anovulatory cycles - they were frequent, every 3 weeks, with very light bleeding lasting 9 to 14 days. This one, howver, has been quite heavy the first few days and now lightened up, much more like before childbirth, so hoping bub number 2 isn't far off now :)
Anyone else trying for #2 or around CD4?

Also how do you link your FF chart to your posts???

Hello mrsclt!

I'm also trying for #2. My son will be 2 this summer. I have been trying for number for a few months. I'm at cd6. I have not been charting. I'm hoping doing the BD every other day will be enough to conceive number 2.

Hello Bella12,
How do you go without charting? I started because not knowing what was going on with my body was driving me up the wall lol! Also, dtd every 2 or 3 days wont work for us, my son still wakes in the night every night so I don't have the energy :/ Also, breastfeeding has killed my sex drive :(

I tried using opk last cycle but ended up only using them when my app said I was ovulating. On ovulation day opk was positive.

I'm trying not to make conceiving to scientific. I think if I do I'll be too stressed to conceive. I don't have a high sex drive and I'm not breastfeeding. At least you have a reason. Lol

I am about 18 months trying for #2. I also chart and do opks. Next cycle I will bring adding clomid as I don't ovulate very often on my own.

To link your chart on the desktop version of fertility friend there is a share tab at the top. You can click on that to get a code to put into your signature or post.

Hello Krissie!

How old is your child?

I'm on cycle #11 of TTC #2, so almost at 1 year. I started temping 3 cycles ago and found out I have a short LP. I've beeing having regular periods since my pp bleed stopped. My son is 19 months old and still bf's on demand.
I'm currently taking Vitex and have gotten my LP from 8-10 days in one and a half cycles. Hoping this is the thing to push us over to a :bfp:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->