• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

cd40? No - cd1. I'm out :(

Same here Sideways - I'm always tired, so can't really count that as a symptom! I work about 50 hours a week too - I'm an estate agent so my hours vary - but I'm hoping that people might take pity on me if I'm heavily pregnant and all put their houses on the market with me!! :haha:

Here's hoping! I would love to work some extra hours for $$ but I hate how tired I am. I should probably get to bed sooner but it's hard to get in bed at 8pm!

Once it's 9.30pm I have difficulty keeping my eyes open! I'm always fast asleep by the time OH comes to bed - not gonna make many babies that way lol :blush:

Good luck sideways! Are you testing tomorrow?
And Katie, send all your ttc goodies my way if you don't need them haha. My AF is strange this month, I normally have terrible pain to the point where I can't stand up straight & I have to lie down with a hot water bottle. But this month - nothing! Not a hint. I had an op back in June to remove endo so I'm thinking no pain means it may have all gone now? Which means BFP in December? Haha positive thinking at it's best xx

Love the PMA mrsmonkey! The TTC goodies are all yours if I get my :bfp:! FX you won't need them though :winkwink:

Symptom update lol :blush:

Cramps and pain in lower back, creamy cm and I'm absolutely starving tonight! And all I want to eat is crap! We had to order a takeaway and I'm currently halfway through a Kentucky BBQ pizza and cheesy chips!

So excited for you tomorrow Sideways - how do you feel?

wooooh sounds good Katie - its far too early for the cramps & backache to be AF eeek!
good luck sideways! are you nervous?
xx

It is too early for AF and I wonder if it's all in my head - wishful thinking? - but I can definitely feel the pain in my lower back. Having got all excited, it could my polycystic kidneys playing up, or I might have been sitting at my desk funny today (have been in the office all day because of the snow :blush:).

But neither of those would give me AF-style cramps or creamy cm.....

Arrrgggh - I'm driving myself crazy :wacko:

ahhh bless you katie! why does the 2WW take so long?! i wish we could sleep through it...or better still Ov one day and be able to test the next day!
its amazing how you notice EVERY tiny ache and pain during the 2WW...i have my fingers crossed for you!
xx

Symptom update lol :blush:

Cramps and pain in lower back, creamy cm and I'm absolutely starving tonight! And all I want to eat is crap! We had to order a takeaway and I'm currently halfway through a Kentucky BBQ pizza and cheesy chips!

So excited for you tomorrow Sideways - how do you feel?

Oh my gosh that sounds delicious!!! I just had a pizza myself lol.
Right now I feel ok, a little nervous (ok a LOT nervous!) but bound and determined to test tomorrow and try to face the results as best as possible. The doubt is starting to show up. Need lots of PMA. If we miss the cycle we might miss the next because DH has to take a trip to Mexico for work sometime... *sigh*

As far as your symptoms, try not to read into them too much or you WILL drive yourself crazy :) I know that's really hard to do!!! Sometimes the lower right side of my back hurts too, I always think it's my kidney. I only get it when I wake in the mornings and not all of the time. It's been going on for a few years now and I have no idea what it is! It may not even be my kidney, it could just be me sleeping funny lol

Well, I've made it to 5DPO, I've got 2 weeks until I can test, cramping like crazy, and my temp is still well above the coverline. I did have to take my temp a bit early this morning because I was BURSTING for a wee at 5am so had to quickly take my temp before I got up.

Again, don't know whether it's a symptom but certain smells are not making me nauseous as such, but at the same time I don't like them....OH had a kebab last night and he reeked of garlic when he came to bed - normally I can live with it but I had to turn away from him last night and this morning.

Sideways - I'm so excited for your test today. Gutted that you're about 7 hrs behind and I have to wait until (our) afternoon lol :hugs:

Hi
I plotted my first temp today :happydance:.

The cramping you are getting slounds like good news, this should stop shouldnt it after ovulation if nothing has planted?? x

:hugs::hugs::hugs:Sideways

How many DPO are you? Might it still be too early? Any sign of AF? xx

no signs of AF. To be honest I probably shouldn't have trusted that OPK. I haven't had any EWCM yet this cycle so I may not have even ovulated yet. Who knows. If the OPK was right, today would have been like 16DPO or something. Today is CD38.

Oh Lord :hugs: Isn't it just the most frustrating thing in the world? There's absolutely no way of knowing for sure until you get a BFP!

I don't know for sure that I have either - I'm relying on my temps and Fertility Friend!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
amama
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->