• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

cd40? No - cd1. I'm out :(

Thanks for the good luck guys, I will need it! Good luck to everyone else. Definitely will be praying for each of you!

And I agree with Mark&Annie you will get obsessed!! hehe

Katie I'm so glad you have an answer yay!
Sideways... good luck!
My cycle has ended, I'm CD1 today! Counting back a 14 day LP we didn't BD at the right time, we missed a few days as I had flu. Maybe I didn't ov cos of that & the clearblues were right not to detect a surge.
If my cycle stays on it's average my testing date for December will be new years eve eeeek!
Me xx

New Years Eve mrsmonkey :shock:

If I don't get my BFP this time, God knows when I'll next be able to test! :shrug:

New Years Eve mrsmonkey :shock:

If I don't get my BFP this time, God knows when I'll next be able to test! :shrug:

I hope you get your BFP this time Katie!

Yep it will be NYE if my cycle stays at 38 days but I doubt that it will. I missed my chance for a Christmas BFP so fingers crossed for a new year one!
Xx

FX mrsmonkey! A NY BFP is just as good as a Christmas one!

Isn't it a total pain having such long cycles? :dohh: Some people on here have been through a whole cycle by the time I even ovulate!

Yeah long cycles drive me crazy! I've just been looking back over my cycles since I started using CB digis, & I've only had 3 positives in 6 months. I could just about cope with the length if they were regular but they're not!
I got my hopes up yesterday as I had been feeling sick for a few days then yesterday morning I was sick from 4am to 10am but fine in the afternoon. I was gonna test today but the witch showed up instead aaaarrrrgh
Xx

Ugh I hate long cycles, too! My shortest one coming off birth control so far has been 39 days.

Sorry about the :witch: Mrsmonkey :(

Mine seem to be getting longer! 37 days and now, if all goes according to plan, 42 days.

They don't tell you this when they put you on the pill do they? :dohh:

Thanks sideways, I didn't have much hope for this cycle as we didn't BD much as I was ill for 2 weeks.
Arrrrgh stupid long cycles - 39 days is your shortest?! Wow that is tough! My shortest has been a normal 29 so I'm quite lucky I suppose. We are gonna give it one last try in December with the soy I think then it's off to the Dr in Jan. 6 months of just trying & 6 months of opk's is enough for me!
Xx

I'm giving soy a go as well next cycle. As well as OPKs, temping, conceive plus, grapefruit juice, EPO......obsessed much Katie? lol

Haha Katie you can't fail with that plan! What's EPO? I already use conceive plus. Not tried temping as I get up at different times. I might go for soy, OPKs, conceive plus & grapefruit juice. The dr won't know what's hit him when I list off all the things I've tried haha
Xx

Evening Primrose Oil - supposed to help with EWCM.

How did you find the conceive plus mrsmonkey?

Ahh right, suppose I could throw that in the mix too!
I like conceive plus I don't get much EWCM (tmi) so it feels like it helps. It's very runny though, I remember shouting at my hubby the 1st few times we used it cos he spilt it! I was like be careful, that's £15 a bottle haha.
Xx

Well I never really thought I needed any extra lubrication (again, tmi :blush:) but I've heard such good reports about Conceive Plus that I thought I would give it a shot.

I can't believe I'm only 4DPO! This is taking so long! I had cramps last night and same again this morning, and my temp is still well above the coverline. All good signs I suppose!

They are good signs! I hope this is it for you :0)
I'm really gonna go at it all guns blazing once AF has left, poor hubby won't know what's hit him! & I'll be rattling from all the pills & portions I'm taking haha
Xx

Haha mrsmonkey - I feel exactly the same way. I've just read about Evening Primrose Oil - you take that until you ov, and then flax seed oil after....what with the soy and the Pregnacare Conception I'll definitely rattle!

I am going mad with symptom spotting - have felt a couple of waves of nausea this morning, but I'm only 4DPO so it can't possibly be a symptom! Even that was probably all in my head!

Good morning ladies! Nothing too much new to report for me either. One more day till testing!

Hi Sideways - do you think this is going to be your month? I hope so :hugs:

I'm really tired today, and I've started taking Flaxseed oil. Ordered my EPO and Conceive Plus. If I do get my BFP this time, someone is going to be in line for loads of TTC goodies!

I hope so, too! Thanks!! :hugs:
I'm really tired, too. They do say that fatigue is common during pregnancy but I find that I am fatigued all the time anyway. I rarely have any energy! I work around 50 hours a week and that is definitely getting to me. If I get a bfp I'm going to talk to my boss to see what he thinks of 8 hours days instead of 10.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
amama
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->