cd40? No - cd1. I'm out :(

Yeah, I'm with you on that one. Yesterday I was going to try that but just couldn't help it. I was drinking a soda and of course that stuff runs right through you!

i'm a little late with this thread but i'm CD 15 and no + OPK.. i didn't start testing until CD 13 so i'm assuming that i may have missed the surge since i've had all of the symptoms of ovulation... and my temp increased from 97.5 to 98.1 today.. i'm assuming that my chances are good that i ovulated yesterday?

I don't temp so I'm not too sure how it works :shrug: If you had all the symptoms I guess theres a good chance.... When do you normally ov?

Yeah tell me about it! I bought my first one at Walgreens pharmacy over here, at $50... then I went searching on ebay and most of them were bidding around $30 or so. So I look on amazon.com and found it for $27. AND -- free 2-day shipping!! Don't know if it's always that cheap but I was really surprised. :)

Clearblue has a number you can call and talk to them about the OPK's.. I thought about calling and seeing what they thought of this FMU vs. mid-afternoon testing. I'll let you know what I find out!

I got the 20-pack on amazon for that much!
The price fluctuates. A few days ago I checked, the vendor has increased the price to $38.

Yesterday evening the line was barely visible! :( I assumed because my pee was too watered-down. I drank too much during lunch. I almost overfilled a 12 oz cup. LOL :blush: Today I used the FMU, the faint line came back, much stronger too. :happydance: I ov-ed on CD17 last month. So, there's still hope.

I don't temp so I'm not too sure how it works :shrug: If you had all the symptoms I guess theres a good chance.... When do you normally ov?

last month, i got a +OPK on CD 14 so.... regarding yours, have you tested already today? i hadn't seen that you said that you did.

I tested with my FMU this morning, as per. And no smiley face :nope: I'm on cd13.

Just talked to Clearblue. The lady said that the LH surge can last anywhere from a couple hours all the way up to 48 hours for some women. She also said that for some women it can fluctuate up and down throughout the cycle. She also said there was no premise for the testing in the afternoon/evening. She reassured me that you can use urine at any time of day as long as it's been in your bladder for 4 hours. The science behind the hormone releasing into your bloodstream, then kidneys and finally bladder is not dependent upon time of day or how long you've been awake :) So... test twice a day if you want! Or just in the morning or whenever you're comfortable. She did stress that the same time of day every day was important. So if you use FMU one morning, don't wait until afternoon the next day.

But in the meantime try not to stress and have fun with all the :sex: LOL. I for one am having a great time with that part:haha:

^ Thanks for clearing that up. :)

I'm going to test morning and evening, about 13 hours difference.

@katiekittykat: yah mine still no smiley face too, but just keep BD-ing. :)

Sounds good to me! Particularly the BDing :winkwink:

I've just told OH today that as I don't know exactly how long my cycle is going to be we have to BD every other day from now until 17 November. There was only silence at the other end of the phone.....:rofl: I'm going to have to think up a few more tricks to get him in the mood between now and then :winkwink:

Sounds good to me! Particularly the BDing :winkwink:

I've just told OH today that as I don't know exactly how long my cycle is going to be we have to BD every other day from now until 17 November. There was only silence at the other end of the phone.....:rofl: I'm going to have to think up a few more tricks to get him in the mood between now and then :winkwink:

that's too funny.. my DH would probably run for the hills!

Well I failed miserably at the 'no drinking and no peeing for 4 hours' test....I had to have a cup of tea :wacko:

I think FMU is going to have to do!

Katie, I just did another OPK this afternoon to see what would happen. Somehow or another I managed to only drink a little bit and I haven't peed since the OPK this morning! First of all that' super weird for me! But anyway.... still only a circle on the readout, but the 2nd line on the stick was a bit darker. Must be getting close!

I think you can have a little bit to drink and it will be ok. As long as you don't drink so much that it could dilute your urine :)

1.5 ...more... hours... torture.

I'm thirsty and want to pee :brat:

:rofl: Bunnylicious!

Well its cd14 and still a big fat zero from Clear Blue! I was sure something was happening last night though - I had cramps in my lower stomach, and just felt really crappy. I had to go to bed at 9.30pm!! I feel a bit better this morning, and had a little bit of EWCM, but still no +OPK!! :nope: Might I have missed my surge?

I cracked this afternoon and did another OPK - but it still came up negative! I only had 2 cups of tea all morning, so it couldn't have been too diluted....could it? :shrug:

Still feel crappy - loads of cramps and nausea.

^ probably.
Usually if I drink too much, I use the 2nd round, I assume it's more concentrated.

Well after your success today Bunnylicious, I'm going to keep using FMU!:thumbup:

cd15 and STILL no smiley face :nope:

I feel better today than I have done the past 2 days though, so maybe I missed ov? We didn't BD last night though - I went to bed feeling like s**t and fell straight asleep at 9.30pm, and OH had a bad day at work so was in a right stinker of a mood. But assuming I have missed ov, and it was cd13, we BD'd on day 10 and 12, so we might be OK :shrug:

I'll still keep testing with the OPKs though - I'm new to this so I really don't know. Any advice is greatly appreciated!

Aww hunny don't beat yourself up so much! :) I'm on CD18, still no smiley either. I actually didn't get one until CD24 or 25 last time. Just keep up the BD!! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->