cd40? No - cd1. I'm out :(

Good tip Sideways - I'll look into it! At this stage I'll try anything!!!

Let me know what you find out. But hopefully neither of us will need them, because we'll be getting our :bfp: :)

cd18 and no smiley face yet :nope: And the faint line that I saw yesterday has disappeared completely! My ticker still says 6 days until ov, but it's so damn frustrating!! I'm going to run out of test sticks at this rate!

Kitteykat2010 - I find it hard to test in the afternoon as well due to working full time. I'm not office based either, so I'm not normally near a toilet at the same time every day! And the chances of me having had nothing to drink 4 hours before I get home are slim to none...:dohh:

Here's hoping to see that smiley face soon.....we BD'd last night just in case :winkwink:

You are on the same cycle I am.. I did Clomid this month and thought O would be sooner..but guess not.. Cd18 and it's still negative. Oh well.. Maybe tomorrow..but probably not because I usually fade in and there wasn't much of anything on the test today. Good Luck.. :dust:

Still no smiley face - cd19 - but I did get the strongest line I've had yet. Gonna do another test later today.

The bad news is, me and OH had a row this morning so I'm almost hoping my smiley face waits until tomorrow - don't really feel like :sex: at the minute....

So I tested again this afternoon....:nope:

The line is darker than this morning though, so FXd it'll be in the next couple of days.

Oooh!! Sounds like ov is coming soon for you! :)
My line is getting a bit darker. I'm almost convinced that the smiley I got the other day was fake :( because of the way the lines were. That's why I'm still truckin' on!! hehe

Can you get a fake smiley :shock:? That just adds a whole new level of anxiety.....

Honey don't worry too much about that! I am just as confused as the next gal. I don't know if my smiley was a real smiley because when I ejected the strip, both the lines weren't dark like they were when I got my smiley last cycle........overall though my line is gradually getting darker, so regardless of what the old one said hopefully I'll get a positive soon! :)

Yay I finally got my first smiley face. CD22...I am very excited considering this is my first time trying these kind of ovulation tests, and I actually thought I was no ovulating at all.

We bd already this morning :) :) now the directions say that I don't have to continue taking them, once I get my positive, but I think I might keep using it, for a few more days, so when I get my negative, I know that I already ovulated.

:happydance: Hurray KitteyKat2010!! Its so exciting when something finally happens!

I'm on cd20 and still nothing....but as my ticker says that I'm in my most fertile period I've persuaded OH that we have to BD anyway - just in case :winkwink:

ooooh whats the sperm meets egg plan? I'm ttc and would love an august baby so much :) this is our month!

Just google it - Sperm Meets Egg Plan - and it gives you all the details. Good luck firstbaby25!

Well I never... I have already missed my window for this! Ha. Thanks though, if I don't get lucky this month, I will enforce that on my OH next month... Anyone tried it and it worked?

Not tried it as yet, but definitely gonna give it a go next time.

I have been doing it.. I started :sex: on cd 15 every other.. So I did cd 15 am, cd16 pm, cd19 am, cd19 pm.. planning to do it today (Cd20) and tomorrow (cd21), skip Cd22, and once more Cd23. I think I will take a vacation from :sex: for awhile after that. :dust:

Good Luck ladies... hopefully this will work.. It's worth a try..

You guys make me laugh :)
Hurray for those who got smileys! Still confused as usual here :)

:rofl: That may explain it. Thank you. I needed a good laugh. :laugh2:

Well, if I get yet another :bfn: it won't be through lack of :sex:. Go! :spermy: Go!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->