Cd47, still bfn but loads of symptoms

Sesity

Reaction score
Hi,
A bit of background - I've always had 5 day long, heavy flow periods and cycles 32/33 days long.
We use the withdrawal method.
We are not trying for a baby yet.
If anyone has advice/experiences please share!
I'm writing as much detail as possible in case it helps anyone else, hope I don't bore you :)

CD1 - AF started (Nov 29th). Normal

Cd29 - Next AF started, 2/3 days early. It was lighter and shorter than normal, about half the flow & only lasted 3 days. (didn't realise this at the time).

Cd37 - Had a sudden feeling of needing to push, exactly like you get in labour but without the pain. it lasted just a few seconds then changed into dull period cramps & lower back ache. Not enough to need painkillers, but enough to be uncomfortable/annoying. They have not stopped yet (been 10 days so far) I had the same cramps when in early pregnancy with both my children, feels like AF is due all the time.
I also notice a lot of ewcm, which has also continued.

Cd43 - I get very nauseated, lightheaded and dizzy, husband has to come home from work to look after the children. I feel fine when sitting still, but cant rest my head without feeling sick/dizzy. I took a bag with me on the morning school run in case I needed to throw up :(
That night I felt tingling in my boobs & leaked a little colostrum (never happened before) Husband says boobs are bigger, they feel bigger to me too.

Cd44 - Boobs are tender, like they are slightly bruised, I am ver aware f them lol! I keep feeling that tingly sensation and they feel hot (not to touch, like on the inside iykwim).

Im now on Cd47, (if that shorter AF wasn't actually an AF) Still feeling cramps, nausea, lightheadedness, sore, full boobs, increased discharge, put on 6lbs in two weeks (bloating?) and I'm much shorter tempered. Plus, sounds silly, but I have 'pregnant face' (whenever I am pregnant I get a rounder, puffier face, probably water retention) .

But all the tests I've taken are negative, must have done at least 8 so far!

Makes me think I'm going crazy!:nope:

omg im so with you Im on cd 46 and havent had any bleeding except like a week ago or so i noticed a dot of blood light pink only when i wiped i really dont think it was implantation but idk I have colostrum coming from my nips and frequent urination but all bfn tests and i have no idea when i ovulated or if i did as next scycle if i didnt concieve will be my first temping but i have been preggo in the past no births though and the colostrum happened everytime so i think its a sign! and if i ovulated late like cd 37 i could still be way to early. Im curious to know how this turns out for you and me I will stay posted plannig on buying more dollar store tests tomorrow but aving my digi when should i use the digi ?

forgot to mention terrible lower back ache makes me think af is on way but its been this way for days ps cervix is pretty high still but its all over the board

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->