CD52 and no ovulation!! Going crazy

Lirpa11

Reaction score
Hey

I'm now onCD 52 and still have not ovulated!!!! I am going crazy here. Who would know there would be a day I'd be upset AF wasn't around anywhere (unless pregnant -then I'll be happy AF isn't here)!

Anyhow, I'm on Cd52 and this is shaping up to the longest cycle ever :-( I only got told I have pcos on Friday, although they said mild so I don't know why this is happening!!

Any idea as to how I will start ovulating again? Do I just wait it out in agony, will the doctors give meds to start ovulation?

This really stinks! At this rate I'll be lucky if I get 5-6 chances a year to make our dream baby. Hmph

Hey big hugs to you!

I didn't ovulate until CD38 this month. It sucks having long cycles! However normally I ovulate around CD20-24 so not sure why this month's was so long. I too was trying to figure out a way to induce ovulation and found nothing. I did decide however to focus on dropping a few pounds and I went to the gym for the first time in awhile and ran about a mile and walked another. I ovulated the next day. Not sure if exercise kick started it or if it was just coincidence but it's worth a try!

I'm so sorry your dealing with this long cycle, they are mentally draining! Keep us posted!

Thanks Hammy

I will be going to the gym tomorrow morning and doing a class! Maybe that will help, we shall see. I used to ovulate CD17-19, but last cycle was CD 33 or so, and this cycle it is even longer! don't know if I can handle this as a regular thing grr

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->