**cd6 clomid days and af is gone!!!**

StephHastings

TTC Baby #2 With PCOS
Reaction score
Ok, AF is offically gone WOOT WOOT!!!! I am on my 2nd day of CLOMID 150MG nothing new, just have more frequent headaches.. I am tired and I am looking forward to catching little eggy this month.. This is my last shot at this.. EVERYONE PLZ FX!!!! I think i am going to start looking for ovulation around CD13 because thats when my doctor says its best to start testing.. I will keep everyone updated!!!

Good luck Hun my fx tightly for you x

Hey Steph,

Best of luck! How long you been trying?

rdy

Hey I have been trying for about 5 years but never really started counting, documenting till about 3 months ago.. This is my last trial of Clomid and the DOC isnt going to give me anymore :( I am hoping for the BFP!!!

Hey I have been trying for about 5 years but never really started counting, documenting till about 3 months ago.. This is my last trial of Clomid and the DOC isnt going to give me anymore :( I am hoping for the BFP!!!

Ahhh. *hugs* That's a long time to want and long for something. I would maybe look into going to another dr. What is he or she wanting to try next?

rdy

hi steph,
havent seen you for a while... how r things going?
150mg of clomid have a very high success rate... so this may well be your month!!!
i wanted to ask you, did you feel a little more crampy and bloated during the TWW while on clomid?
best of luck hun

hi steph,
havent seen you for a while... how r things going?
150mg of clomid have a very high success rate... so this may well be your month!!!
i wanted to ask you, did you feel a little more crampy and bloated during the TWW while on clomid?
best of luck hun

I did feel bloated and more crampy while on clomid 100mg. This trial with 150mg that I am on, i have major nausea and more frequent headaches. I have 1 more day of taking clomid, and hoping that this works.. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->