CD6-or there abouts?

I got back as soon as i could to give u all the news

https://i222.photobucket.com/albums/dd275/secretwomenuk/blinkies/IMG_5702.jpg

My story (had to read thru my old posts for dates and info)

On the pill(28 days cycle), came of and had a bleed and a 31 day cycle then got my :BFP:
D & C: March 28th at nearly 13 weeks for a blighted ovum

Hospital: April 16th scaned me and said the lining was still thick(boarderline) so gave me 2 types of antibiotocs and a another dose of cyotec.
Hospital: April 23rd rescanned and negative pregnancy test. Given the all clear

1st period: 5th of may (39 days/5 and a half weeks after d&C). This was to be expected as the 1st can arrive anytime.

Small bleed: May 24th and 25th (20 days after period)

2nd period: (32 day cycle) June 5th (spotted for a few days then heavy flow)

I never had mid cycle bleeds but apparently your body can be more sensitive to this thing after a mc

Heres my :BFP: cycle

CD 17/21st June (bleed so suspected ovulation)
CD 18/22nd June 2dpo
CD 19/23rd June 3dpo
CD 20/24th June 4dpo
CD 21/25th June 5dpo
CD 22/26th June 6dpo
CD 23/27th June 7dpo
CD 24/28th June 8dpo
CD 25/29th June 9dpo (started getting nipples stinginess, had another bleed, like watered down blood with blood streaked mucus, it was like the ovulation bleed .Think that was implantation)
CD 26/30th June 10dpo
CD 27/1st July 11dpo (did a 1st response test and got a weird evap, look at pic)
https://i222.photobucket.com/albums/dd275/secretwomenuk/tx%20max%20with%20mum/IMG_5646.jpg

CD 28/2nd July 12 dpo
CD 29/3rd July 13dpo (was convinced i was preggers for some reason)
CD 30/4th July 14dpo ( sort of felt that :witch: was arriving)
CD 31/5th July 15dpo
CD 32/6th July 16dpo
CD 33/ 7th July 17dpo
CD 34/ 8th July 18 dpo
CD 35/ 9th July 19 dpo
CD 36/ 10th July 20 dpo (used late first response test and was a :BFN: so gave up)
CD 37/ 11th July 21 dpo
CD 38/ 12th July 22 dpo (did a asda test that didn’t work properly as there was a bloody fly under the screen tho thought i seen a faint line that got stronger (see pics) so did another one but still faint as urine was weak)
https://i222.photobucket.com/albums/dd275/secretwomenuk/blinkies/IMG_5675.jpg

https://i222.photobucket.com/albums/dd275/secretwomenuk/blinkies/IMG_5700.jpg

CD 39/ 13th July 23 dpo (did the digi with FMU)

https://i222.photobucket.com/albums/dd275/secretwomenuk/blinkies/IMG_5702.jpg

So here was my :sex:

CD 9/June 13th
CD11/ June 15th
CD 13/ June 17th
CD 16/ June 20th
Had what i think was an ovulation bleed on the 17th
CD 17/ June 21st (didn’t get this one finished so probably should count it)
CD 21/ June 25th
CD 24/ June 28th
CD 25/ June 29th started getting nipples stinginess and was getting hopes up but went to loo and small bit of blood

Symptoms
1 week b4 :witch: was due i felt my nipples being stingy
This disappeared but the parts around my nipples where massive @@.I also thought my veins looked electric blue/green on my boobs but wondered mybe if they were always like that I did still have pains in my armpit area tho?
Didn’t feel positive as the stinginess disappeared around time : was due: and they also didn’t get bigger like my last pregnancy’s
The one thing that gave me hope was a stitch. I only get these i am preggers eg turning to quick in bed and its a quick stitch in my womb( sound scary but i had it with my wee biy
After :witch: was die i had an acidity feeling in my stomach a few times but it was real bad this morning
This sound minging but i think my pee smelt different like sweet (that could be sense of smell tho)

OMG! Porkpie I am SOOO chuffed for you!! :happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

Wahooo! congratulations babe you really deserve this! :hugs: xx

OMG!!! You did it chick!!!! What did OH say??? CONGRATS and sending u lots of sticky vibes!!! :hugs::hugs:

OMG!!! You did it chick!!!! What did OH say??? CONGRATS and sending u lots of sticky vibes!!! :hugs::hugs:

He was fine, hes not a man of many words but i know he was pleased (just worried after last time). I cant believe it after so many :bfn: to get :bfp:

Congrats hun!!! Wow 2 cycle buds getting :bfp:s!!! I am thrilled for u!!! Yay!!!!:happydance::happydance::happydance:

Magic - we have to catch up.... but with my :cry: feeling at the moment I dont even feel like TTC!!!

Congrats hun!!! Wow 2 cycle buds getting :bfp:s!!! I am thrilled for u!!! Yay!!!!:happydance::happydance::happydance:

Magic - we have to catch up.... but with my :cry: feeling at the moment I dont even feel like TTC!!!

remeber i fel like :cry: a few days back as i thought my cycles where messed up after mc but now im on top of the world so things can change so fast! Its ur turn next:hugs:

Thanks porkpie... I must say you gave me hope and drive.. after I saw your :bfp: I thought, stuff this mood and I dragged DH off to bedroom for some fun!! :rofl: Now i feel better and now he is cooking me roast chicken and potatoes and peas... yum yum... I will make an effort and stop sulking around... for the sake of a bubba... something we both want so much!!

Thanks Porkpie for giving me back my motivation :cloud9::hug:

Congrats again and also you gave me hope as I saw from your ticker that you have a over the ideal BMI like me and I thought it was because I am voluptous :rofl: that I could not fall preggies... so all in all you have been an inspiration to me... Thank you!!

God im over 5 stone overweight:rofl: I also hear that u have more chances of mutiples if u r overweight and/or tall. Im short fat:rofl:

well who cares... you have your :bfp:!!!! I wish u a happy healthy 9 months hun!!!:hug:

OMG CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! So pleased for you hun!

:hug::hugs::hug::hugs::hug::hugs::hug::hugs::hug::hugs::hug::hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"