CD6-or there abouts?

I wanna join too, Im on CD5 like you Tanya

welcome - i see u found us already.. this is a great group!!! Good luck!!

I am back and rearing to go.. poor DH will have to put up with lots of BD this month I have decided.. poor man:rofl:

Porkpie - I am holding thumbs for u!!!

Otherwise no news... AF has left and eggie is waiting to hatch....:hug:

Yay for the PMA Tanya!!! :hugs:

(I have defected over to th CD1 July1 thread but will still stop by this one to see how everyone is doing!) xxx

did my last test today(im buying NO MORE) and still :bfn: so im booking to see the doc at the end of next week if it hasnt arrived yet

Im now 4-5 late

You sounds like you getting some bfp this month *holds thumbs*
You can try to pee on a Opk stick cos apparently if thats still going 2 weeks done the line it could be a bfp?

say no :witch:, no tests so cant do any:hissy: plus they would probaby just be a waste of money anyhow:hissy:

just wanted to drop in and say hello - this is the most unexciting time... the 2WW for O ... nothing much to report on my side... just a few twinges in ovaries and thats it....

Porkpie -I am holding thumbs for u!! The wait must be killing u!!! Good luck... maybe test in a few days again....:hug: to all

https://i222.photobucket.com/albums/dd275/secretwomenuk/blinkies/IMG_5675.jpg

rushed to asda to get a testonly for there to be a bloody fly in it:rofl:. the control line didnt fully work and im not sure if i see a faint line in theh test window.

I bet that bloody flys drinking that red dye:rofl:

here the test now. BUt its over the time limit as it says 5 mins. But i just cant help thinking that its purple and doesnt look like an evap line:baby:

https://i222.photobucket.com/albums/dd275/secretwomenuk/blinkies/IMG_5700.jpg

i did the 2nd one and theres a line but im not sure if its coloured or not. I know i should have held the pee in longer but i got excited. I will now have to pee in the morning and keep it and then get a digi when the shops open

im trying not to get excited as im a week late and if i am then others will have a chance also. My last :bfp: was 1 day b4 :witch: was due. So if i am it just shows how each pregnancy can differ

ooh how exciting! I would take that test back (the one with the fly in it) and demand my money back! (Waiter waiter, there's a fly on my hpt!:rofl::rofl:)

Really hope this is it for you porkpie!!! :hugs:

ooh how exciting! I would take that test back (the one with the fly in it) and demand my money back! (Waiter waiter, there's a fly on my hpt!:rofl::rofl:)

Really hope this is it for you porkpie!!! :hugs:

hehe i didnt even notice it b4 i peed in it:rofl: If its a postive then i think i will have to keep it tho

well my wee boy has me up early today so ive about 5 hrs of pee in a container (nice and strong ) and then im going to mybe visit a few garages to see if i can get a digi. God im not sure that they even sell digi so if not then i will have to wait to 1 (God please no, i need a test now). OMG if I dont get a pregnant on it i will die:cry:

hurry shops open. Bloody hell why does it have to be holiday time in belfast:hissy: I think there is a tesco express open at the mo but myne not with the holidays and hey mite not have a digi:hissy:

Porkpie... so exciting .. I am crossing all fingers, toes for u!!! Let us know!!!:hug:

:hissy: ahhhhh been to tesco direct and a few garages and then dont even have a cheapie test never mind a clear blue

Im going to my mils for lunch then my mums so on the way im going to the bigger shops that open at 1. Im actually need to kno so im putting my pee in a container and testing in the car:rofl:

I will get back to u all later.

Sorry i cant do anything else:cry:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back