Cd7 another positive OPK

Sods law hope you get to bottom of it so frustrating for you xx

Yesterday and today I got a negative within the time limit but it turned positive after it dried. Does it count? It never happened before.

My opks instructions said not to count if only positive after drying.

What brand is it? I believe I have @home and I read it takes longer to get the result which is confusing because it works fine. I’ve never had it change before. I’m thinking of testing until af comes

Hey, just wanted to give an update.
Took an OPK at 1:22 am since I’m still up and it’s a negative. Half the color of the control line. CD 30, so af should be here in about 4 days.
Maybe I just had a whacky month.

Hey, just wanted to give an update.
Took an OPK at 1:22 am since I’m still up and it’s a negative. Half the color of the control line. CD 30, so af should be here in about 4 days.
Maybe I just had a whacky month.

At least it's turned negative now yea must have been a very whacky month wow xx

It turned positive after it’s limit. I checked again. I’m over OPKs

I’m hating my body. I’m a heavy bleeder but this one is light. As nasty as it sounds I had the same pad for hours. I have lots of bloody cm. The toilet bowl doesn’t turn into koolaid, again sorry for the TMI. I always have cramps that ranges from uncomfortable to I want to die, but it’s more like twinges. Im going to try to see my Gyn again. I’m gonna call first. My mother had bleed during her pregnancies and didn’t test positive for a while so maybe it’s the same. At this point I want everything to be over with...

I’m hating my body. I’m a heavy bleeder but this one is light. As nasty as it sounds I had the same pad for hours. I have lots of bloody cm. The toilet bowl doesn’t turn into koolaid, again sorry for the TMI. I always have cramps that ranges from uncomfortable to I want to die, but it’s more like twinges. Im going to try to see my Gyn again. I’m gonna call first. My mother had bleed during her pregnancies and didn’t test positive for a while so maybe it’s the same. At this point I want everything to be over with...

Awww no hun yes I would definitely ring gyn hun some thing is a miss hope you get answers soon :hugs: xx

Agree with tdog, there is something going on that needs to be investigated.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->