CD7.. Anyone else?

ShamzLovesKai

Mummy to 1 & Expecting #2
Reaction score
As it says.. Anyone else CD7 or around that? Be nice to have company :)

CD9 here...going to try the SMEP this month (sperm meets egg plan). It worked in the past for me...

Cd9 here! Can I join? I've had 2 previous miscarriages. Hoping for my sticky bean!

CD 5 here. ... first month back :)

Cd9 here! Can I join? I've had 2 previous miscarriages. Hoping for my sticky bean!

Sorry to hear about your losses. I had 3 MC before finally having my son...sending lots of sticky dust your way!

Hey. Of course you can all join.

Curligurl - This is my first month TTC #2.

AliBiz - Welcome & good luck x

Loves2Snack - Sorry about your losses. I had a miscarriage to and it's the worst feeling. Fingers crossed for your sticky bean soon xx

Thank you.... first month TTC # 2. Charted last month to get a feel for my cycle and is pretty much the same as before #1. Only problem I'm having is LO doesn't sleep through the night still at 16 months so I can't get totally accurate temp readings!!

AliBiz - Ohh yeah I bet that's hard /: DS wasn't planned so have no idea what I'm doing but just using OPK's at the moment x

I chart temp and CM... temps are just that bit higher overall but it's because I'm not getting enough sleep between them.

How's everyone feeling today? Did my OPK this morning and it's a bfn. Just sitting around waiting to ovulate lol.

I'm the same loves2snack lol. Got a bfn today also. Just waiting.. Going to start BD'ing today

Hi ladies im on CD8 this is my first cycle ttc #2. This time around I am trying the "old fashion" method if it dosnt work I will be trying OPKs next cycle. Fingers crossed for us all!

Going to BD starting tonight too...not scheduled to O until Friday or Saturday. The plan is BD EOD until positive OPK. Then BD day of positive OPK and the next two days (3 in a row)...then skip one day and BD one more day for "luck"...

Sounds like a good plan Curligurl. We're doing the same pretty much. Think I should O around Friday/Saturday too hopefully.

Fingers crossed TTC9088.

Sounds like a good plan Curligurl. We're doing the same pretty much. Think I should O around Friday/Saturday too hopefully.

Fingers crossed TTC9088.

What are the benefits of bding EOD rather than everyda? Sorry newbie so trying to learn :)

Going to BD starting tonight too...not scheduled to O until Friday or Saturday. The plan is BD EOD until positive OPK. Then BD day of positive OPK and the next two days (3 in a row)...then skip one day and BD one more day for "luck"...

I think I will try that!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"