CD72 I'm not sure what to do...

armywife88

TTC bundle of joy #1
Reaction score
So I am on CD72 I went to the obgyn around CD20 just for a pap I told her that I was TTC but she told me that their office didn't step in and do anything (like fertility wise) until you had been TTC for at least 9-12 months. DH and I are now on our 5th month. AF is a no show! I am scared to call I dont know what I'd say "hey can you help me start my period?"
This is all so new to me! HELP!?

Hi there I am all quite new to this but I am on CD65 at the moment. My doctor gave me provera which is supposed to start Af but took last tablet sat and nothing!! I have since read that drinking parsley tea can bring it on so thats what I am trying, had a couple of sips but it does taste awful but hoping it works, maybe u could give it a try or ask your doctor to perscribe something to bring af on. I have pcos which is why I am so irregular. Are u sure u are not pg?

you can try to naturally induce af.
check this out:
https://www.sisterzeus.com/delayedmen.htm

I went to my dr. after I didn't get my af and they also prescibed me provera. And I started my period two days later when I finished my pills. I'd wait one more month and give them a call.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->