CD8 pos/neg opk???? what do you think...

NewYearNewMe

Wife, mummy & pg#2 :)
Reaction score
100_1085.jpg

just wanted you opinions really - I think it is a negative as the test line is slightly lighter than the control line - but do opks gradually get darker throughout your cycle as this one is very close and my last cycle was 35 days???

very confussed!!!!:wacko:

That looks like a very close positive to me! Good luck! :hug:

I would say not quite. With a 28 day cycle its a bit early yet though isnt it? Might as well just BD anyway.

Thanks curlySue - I thought i was way too early - so what is going on??? why am I getting this? It was well within the ten minutes of testing and it still hasnt changed nearly two hours on?

I think it maybe just pot luck this month - my body doesn't know what its doing?:growlmad:

You never know! doesn't hurt to get it on. Sperm lives in your body for 5 days anyways, so you'll be able to catch it!

Do you temp at all? I would BD for sure to cover it just in case - but if you see a temp rise the next couple of days that will confirm O for sure - if not then you will know it was just a fluke.

Deffo BD to cover it imo, thats as dark as mine get if I use the 30miu strength ones!

thanks guys - no I don't temp but I maybe a good idea to start temping next cycle so I don't have to rely on the opks only!

made sure we had :sex: just to cover it - but will just see how it goes.

thanks for all you opinions and advice x x x:hug::hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"