CD9, first round of clomid, ultrasound tomorrow - buddies or advice welcome :)

So my appointment went pretty well. They did bloodwork to test my progesterone levels, but I'll have to wait a couple of days to get the results back. They also did an ultrasound. The folicles had gone down to an 11 and a 9, which I think leads them to believe that I did ovualte one both sides.

The ultrasound tech also saw a small sack inside my endometrium lining. She said it was too early to say for sure if it was a baby or just a small area of fluid, but she sounded optimisitic. When the doctor looked at it, he said, "If it wasn't so early, I would say that it looks like you're pregnant."

I'm only 7DPO, so I know it is waaay early to get my hopes up, but it is really hard not too! My normal cycle would have AF show up on Friday, so if I make it that long, I'm going to test this weekend :love::unsure:

She printed off a copy of the ultrasound for the doctor to see, but I could tell she wasn't going to give one to me (probably didn't want to give me false hope...) so I took this picture of the screen with my phone when she left me in the room alone to get dressed :thumbup2:

I know I would only be 3 weeks along, but it sure looks like something is in there, right???

https://i671.photobucket.com/albums/vv80/lorileigh16/US_1.jpg

HI:wave::wave: Cpk...nice to see ya in here.....Tests can be a pain I know!

OMG I AM SO EXCITED !! I HOPE IT IS A PREGANANCY!! Got my fingers crossed I wish I was there with you but I think I am only like maybe 2dpo or 3 dpo so I got a bit to go~~ :thumbup: I know my hpt better be + when I test after all that damn crapping that hurt like I dunno what!!!

omg I hope it worked!! I saw and read the pics and almost yelled YES!!! for you lol ~~~ :hugs:

\\:D/Oh and If it works for both of us I will only be a week behind you!!!

Lori,

if that's a picture of your uterus, that is considered your 'yolk sac,' and if you have a yolk sac, you are pregnant. I used to manage a radiology office so I know a lot of these things by heart! Hope you see a big :bfp: on your test!

Thanks for the welcome guys! I'll keep you updated on my test results and what's in store for me next!

Thanks cpkmomof2! She said it could be a gestational sac or it could just be fluid. Did you ever hear of a fluid sac like that? She said my endometrium lining was still an 11, which apparently is good.

No I've never heard of that with a lining that thick. And besides, fluid sacs are not detected on normal ultrasounds most of the time, you would need an SIS (like I'm getting done) to see if I have any fluids or polyps in my endo lining! I'm pretty sure it's a yolk sac..that's what it looked like with both my kids! I'm pretty sure in two weeks you're going to see it moving..like..a heartbeat kind of thing! It's adorable!

So today is CD7..and it's looking like it's a little start of LH getting elevated..maybe I'll O this month!

photo.jpg

Thank cpkmomof2! That makes me feel good to hear.

I hope you do ovulate and then BD like crazy!!!

Heyyyyyyyyy:hi::hi:........Sorry wasnt on here Yesterday IT WAS MY BIRFDAY! YAY !!!

ANyways.....I am with CPK when she says its a sac for a baby!!!! I think in a couple days your gonna see a :bfp: when you test!! IM excited for ya!!

Cpk.....I have never used OPKs so I hope your gonna get your surge and ovulate!!

Baby dust to both of you !! :dust:

I think I may be finally done being sore from the clomid and ovulating!! It hurt at one point so bad!! But it is the price you pay i guess!! But I wont be able to test or know whats up till next week !! :happydance: I am so excited to just test already and hope it worked!! But i am maybe like 4 dpo so WAYYYYYYYY to early but almost broke down and did thank god I cam to my senses and didnt!! lol

Good Luck to you both!! :thumbup:

thanks mommypaula! and Happy (late) Birthday to you!!!!

Lorileigh when do you get to test ?? I get to test next week !!! so you should be able to soon!!

If this cycle is like my last two, AF should arrive today. So if she doesn't (FX'd) I'm going to test in tomorrow morning. My temperature was still way up, which is a good sign. It usually plumits the day I'm going to start.

mommypaula - what day are you planning to test next week?

I think I am gonna start testing on wednesday!! Cause I am not actually due for af (if she comes on her own) until the 11th...so YAY!! I am excited ....!!! :) I cant wait I have been watching the calender of each day ticking by soooo slow!! I have several symptoms I have spotted but dont know for sure!! So we will see!!

CPK- so did you get your surge yet??

Lorileigh its today did you get a positive?? please oh please tell me!!

I took a test last night and another one this moring and they were both a .............:bfp: I am over.the.moon excited!!!

mommypaula - Wednesday will get her before you know it!

YAYYYYYYYYYYYY!!! I knew it!!! So excited for you !!
I can't wait for Wednesday to get here!! I want
To see a BFP TOO!!

Congrats mommypaula!!! any line is a positive and that is fantastic news.

I hope so its still real light so kinda nervous!! but there is a line so excited!!

mine was light too. Are you going into the doctor to have them confirm with a blood test? They can tell a lot more that way by what you hCG level is?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->