Celeb Spotting!!! Guess Who??

Who's Paul Daniels :shrug:

Ah you see, being the oldie that I am he is a national institution. He is well known for being a magician, with his wife the lovely Debbie Mcgee. However, you may remember him from strictly come dancing a few years ago..

https://92.52.88.216/about-us/our-famous-friends/celebrity-photo-gallery/416

I remember him from wizbit.... I am old :rofl:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wizbit

Me too!! 'Ha Ha this a way, Ha ha that a way, Ha Ha this a way, my oh my'

I loved Wizbit! Guess I'm an oldie too lol. x
I liked Every Second Counts quiz show too :haha:

Oh my goodness that picture brings back memories, lol. xxx

I saw Debbie McGee in my local waitrose the other day and i've seen her on a train before too. This isnt surprising as I apparently live 5 mins down the road from them :)

I saw Debbie McGee in my local waitrose the other day and i've seen her on a train before too. This isnt surprising as I apparently live 5 mins down the road from them :)

You must live near me then..I saw DM in the Oracle last Xmas...

My parents used to live near them when they lived in Bucks years ago (not sure where they are now). Anyhoo, back then, I served Paul Daniels in a Garden Center I worked in as a teen (saturday job) and he was really rude to me. :nope:

Johnny depp at tesco petrol station lol well either him or a good look alike!

Ironically enough Paul Daniels was on tv this morning, on This Morning :)

I have only seen a couple, latest one being Phil Spencer from Location Location Location lol! He was in a local garage and seemed a nice guy although I didn't speak!

Johnny depp at tesco petrol station lol well either him or a good look alike!

He has got a place in Lymington :thumbup: My mate served him in waitrose once.

Howard from Take That came into my work at the weekend. :flower: And Alan Titchmarsh is TINY!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->