Celebrity Big Brother Chat & Gossip

do u think their will be another fake in this year like chantelle or how ever you spell it :lol:

What did Ken just do?

What does that mean?

She said it wasn't particularly clever :?

'when a need you, a just close my eyes and im with you'
:lol: i loved that song :oops:

I feel thunder in my heart!

i wouldn't call any off them celebs, Don't know who they are!!

All "used to be's" who need the cash

Shockin how they can call any of them celebs.
I mean that one thats goin out with teddy sheringham how can u be a celeb for just spunging money of someone???

breath sophie breath :lol:

i bet AG is first inline for the auditions in glasgow :lol: :lol:

i can hear her writing on the aplication forum already :lol:

surely it cant be true and they are talking crap!!

is it true that jade goodey her mum her boyfriend ect are all going in on friday :? surely it cant be i mean why would they send her back to BB when she made her money and fame from the first BB :?

It's a family going in, so it could be Jades! :shock:

WTF is that 'rockstar'??? What a knob! :shock: :lol:

I've even got DH to agree to watch it now Face is in!!! He's a mega A Team fan!!! :lol:

Give us a clue
Eleven celebs go into the Big Brother house tonight – but we’re still waiting with bated breath to find out who most of them are. Definitely in are H from Steps and Sunday Mirror columnist Carole Malone, but TV bosses are tantalisingly keeping the identities of the other contestants a closely guarded secret.

Well, maybe not that much of a secret. They have revealed a few details to whet our appetites and keep us guessing. One attended a convent; one is a Baywatch nut; one lives with her mum; one is an expert angler; one went to dance school; and two have servants.

Intriguing! Celebs in the frame currently include David Hasselhoff, Bollywood star Shilpa Shetty, Corrie actress Julie Goodyear, indie rocker Donny Tourette, Miss Great Britain Danielle Lloyd, A-team star Dirk Benedict and Starsky and Hutch heart-throb Paul Michael Glaser. Jade Goody, her mum Jackiey and lover Jack Tweedy are also expected to enter the house in a few days’ time.

Source: Daily Mirror
Picture: Empics
3/1/07

:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member