Celebrity big brother chat

Ahh thanks for the update :thumbup:

Poor Jim, OH tried explaining and it sounded very unprovoked :nope:

Lee and Jasmine - poor Casey :dohh: She does come across as a bit desperate though...

Yeah it did come across as unprovoked.

And she does but I think that we have to remember that it is so intense in there and being locked to someone for that time might make you fall for someone hard and fast. Plus he was letting her believe he was into it so....

Yeah it wasn't nice, it was funny how she said let's talk and they both took off the microphones

Linda is a bully simple. Dont know if anyone has noticed but she always seems to be confrontational when people are around

Lee Ryan = knob! (Coming from a die hard blue/lee Ryan fan)

Poor Casey! We've all been that girl and it sucks, I feel so bad for her

Casey is so affected by the whole situation which suggests to me they must've slept together, she kept going on about and said 'maybe you shouldn't of done what you done in bed' and lee keeps on repeating ' yeah but I really like her' he really needs to grow up, I doubt jasmine feels the same about him lol!

Can't believe that Lee put on the crocodile tears! Stupid boy!

He has TOTALLY played Casey and led her on.

Lee as made himself look like a complete twat. \i used to famcy him but wow that is all gone

Or maybe not quite as far as sex but heading towards it iykwim!

Any one else think Jasmine didn't even fancy him? It's never looked liked she fancies him or dappy, but gets a bit bored lol

Is it my eyes or does Lee look a bit chubby?

Tasha - It was defo more than kissing... Jasmine is a player. She knew Casey liked him :(

Jasmine is a slag simple. just remember she has a name for her for splitting couples up

Yep more than kissing but I just think it was enough to keep him following her like a little lost puppy and also hurt Casey without going the whole hog.

I cant believe when Casey jokingly said I just got rid of him to Emma, he grabbed the mic and said I feel the same way about you. Errr, she didn't do anything wrong and you're not doing yourself any favours. So shush. Glad Emma told him that public feel the same way about him :haha:

Jasmine makes my skin crawl. She's so.. dirty, ugh. Lee too. What a total rat.

I just don't get why she made herself believe after a night of kissing that they are now suddenly life partners lol

Yeah Tasha, I don't think she likes him cause she was in bed with dappy the other night and now lee? I just find it so hilarious that his telling a girl who clearly really likes him that he he really likes jasmine and she keeps on saying 'Well then go for it babe!' And the next she banging on about how her feels were disregarded lol

It's because he was saying and doing things that contradicted that, suggesting they see how it goes on the outside world, say they go on holiday together, constantly hugging and kissing her. That is bound to be a bit confusing isn't it?

Casey comes across as a girl who is outwardly confident but inside she isn't.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->