Celebrity big brother chat

mummylove

Reaction score
Wow this has come round so quick i would never of known if i didnt see it on facebook. Cant believe it starts tonight

Is anyone else watching it?

I am not even sure who is going in

I'll be watching :) I really enjoyed bb lately, they seem to have made it so much more entertaining as it seemed to dip a little bit.

I've deliberately not looked at who is going in this time, I normally check. The one element of surprise that I have haha!

I haven't really seen any advertising for it either! X

Noooo I used to have a crush on lee Ryan growing up, this is likely to ruin my view of him forever!! Xx

Just looked to see if there was a thread. Thought they'd be more the us 3 watching :haha:

I am watching too.

What are you all thinking about who has gone in already?

Thinking its a bit pants lol. Only ones i like is lee sam and dappy

Noooo I used to have a crush on lee Ryan growing up, this is likely to ruin my view of him forever!! Xx

I did too, I was only 11/12 and had a massive obsession with blue! Don't find him the least bit attractive now though lol

I remember Dappy from ndubz saying not long ago that he would never go on shows like I'm a celeb and big brother and that you only go on them when your career is fading away... Clearly needed the money now!

I did too, I was only 11/12 and had a massive obsession with blue! Don't find him the least bit attractive now though lol

I remember Dappy from ndubz saying not long ago that he would never go on shows like I'm a celeb and big brother and that you only go on them when your career is fading away... Clearly needed the money now!

Haha me too, a complete blue fanatic and I agree, he was much better looking back in the day! I'm actually surprised he went in, seeing as they seem to be doing ok at the minute with their own tour and the bug reunion etc.

Gah dappy bugs the hell out of me, he just comes across as a complete moron, although I have a feeling he could be good viewing.

Lots of hot ladies in there this year, wonder if they'll be any competition between them.

Xx

Im watching!

Not sure if i like anyone in there yet....Dappy was like a creepy pervy teenager last night, i was cringing!

Im another that used to have a crush on Lee Ryan back in the day...Not sure why, he's not really that attractive looking at him now :shrug:

Jazmine last night and that was night one :shock:

I watched! OMG.... Jasmine is AWFUL! Poor Lionel :(

Im watching!

Not sure if i like anyone in there yet....Dappy was like a creepy pervy teenager last night, i was cringing!

Im another that used to have a crush on Lee Ryan back in the day...Not sure why, he's not really that attractive looking at him now :shrug:

Thats watch ageing does to u lol

So pleased Jim and Linda won the task.

I find Lee a bit cringe too.

I'm watching too!

The jasmine and dappy stuff last night was so cringy. Good on Sam tho trying to figure out a way not to have to share a bed with jasmine! Don't blame her!

Have a feeling it could be a good series - the celeb ones have been pretty good since C5 took over.

I'm watching too. Last night was so cringeworthy I couldn't watch half of it!!! What makes me laugh is Dappy saying he's trying to win the public over then speaking like a knob and perving all over jasmine!! I knew she'd be OTT from the moment they showed her, she's famous because she loves controversy!!

Oh and I think lee and Casey are proper cute together, they seem to have clicked.

What was with all you best keep me in stuff from dappy? Yeah cos we don't hear that and don't see your plan :/

I agree Casey and lee are cute

Lee and casey share a kiss lol.. It's only day 3 and already so much has happened lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->